Vintage XL Morrissey The Last of the international playboys and Sundial Potrait T shirts for sale/tr

GarrettSteven88

I have two really old vintage Morrissey T shirts from the late 80's. I either want to sell or exchange them for a more suitable size because I lost a lot weight since I bought the original ones. I do have pictures but I will take them when I have sunlight out. Let me know and Thanks so much!

Re: Vintage XL Morrissey The Last of the international playboys and Sundial Potrait T shirts for sal

I'm interested. What is the pit to pit measurement with the shirts laid flat? I'm more interested in the LOTFIP shirt...

Re: Vintage XL Morrissey The Last of the international playboys and Sundial Potrait T shirts for sal

Hi,

Would be interested in the Playboys shirt. Can contact me at [email protected] if it's still available.

Thanks.

I'm interested. What is the pit to pit measurement with the shirts laid flat? I'm more interested in the LOTFIP shirt...
Hey Tammy, The pit to pit measurement would be 24 inches. Let me know if you are still interested. I have another person interested so you get first dibs!

Hi,

Would be interested in the Playboys shirt. Can contact me at [email protected] if it's still available.

Thanks.

Hey Ellio, I have a person who is interested as well but I still have the t shirts. I will send you pictures of the international playboys. It is an Xl and measurements are body length 30.5 Short Sleeve Length 8.5 and the pit to pit measurement is 24

Tags
morrissey solo vintage
Back
Top Bottom