!Viva Hate!’s Official “!Viva Hate! thread where !Viva Hate! does what !Viva Hate! wants to do.”

!Viva Hate!

pls scream inside your heart ⚧
you need to up your troll game. I mean, so long as you're calling yourself a troll that is.

I really don’t. I’m too old and tired and lazy. Unless you’re telling me I should start hacking this site and it’s users, spreading their personal information, and harassing them and their friends, family and employer all over again. I don’t think anyone wants that to happen.

rifke

team bougatsa
I really don’t. I’m too old and tired and lazy. Unless you’re telling me I should start hacking this site and it’s users, spreading their personal information, and harassing them and their friends, family and employer all over again. I don’t think anyone wants that to happen.
ohhhhhh you're one of thoseeeeeeeeeee. yes, best not encourage you. aint no ones got time for that shit.

anyhoo, here's a picture of a bunny!

rifke

team bougatsa
Clearly, I’ve watched too many reruns of M*A*S*H.

Naming him Peter just would have made me think of Uncleskinny and then how could I possibly have love in my heart for it?
oh god, forget that. :eek: uncleskinny could never be a bunny.

!Viva Hate!

pls scream inside your heart ⚧
While you may be young enough for that to happen, the site will be shut down before then, it’s data sold to the government and its server burned then recycled o_O

I would think the NSA would already be able to get the data without having to pay for it.

Top Bottom