!Viva Hate!’s Official “!Viva Hate! thread where !Viva Hate! does what !Viva Hate! wants to do.”

!Viva Hate!

pls scream inside your heart ⚧
Japanese are my favorite Asians.

rifke

team bougatsa
Lol. I liked how he breakdances and keeps throwing foul balls.
i don't remember that, but I believe you. I liked how they had a dog on their team because they were so short of players and one of the americans goes "I guess that's the mystical orient for you!"

rifke

team bougatsa
hae you ever seen witch hunter robin? someone told me to watch it because he said I basically am witch hunter robin, but I cant be bothered to, yet my narcissism wants to know what it means.

!Viva Hate!

hae you ever seen witch hunter robin? someone told me to watch it because he said I basically am witch hunter robin, but I cant be bothered to, yet my narcissism wants to know what it means.

I actually haven’t. But I’ll see if I can find it and check it out. Artwise, it looks a bit like Fullmetal Alchemist.

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
Robby also likes Asians.
Oh spend enough time living in Asia and one comes to realize it’s more just I loathe boring, stupid white people im usually surrounded by here in the USA who think culture is McDonald’s, monster trucks* and pumpkin spice :rolleyes:

*= actually monster trucks in small doses ain’t so bad :guitar:

rifke

team bougatsa
Oh spend enough time living in Asia and one comes to realize it’s more just I loathe boring, stupid white people im usually surrounded by here in the USA who think culture is McDonald’s, monster trucks* and pumpkin spice :rolleyes:

*= actually monster trucks in small doses ain’t so bad :guitar:
says the guy who buys his groceries from the dollar store.
also, you forgot to say that it's so much easier to fool foreigners into believing you yourself aren't a stupid boring white person living in a shed than it is fellow stupid boring white people.

!Viva Hate!

says the guy who buys his groceries from the dollar store.
also, you forgot to say that it's so much easier to fool foreigners into believing you yourself aren't a stupid boring white person living in a shed than it is fellow stupid boring white people.

Be still my heart.

Top Bottom