!Viva Hate!’s Official “!Viva Hate! thread where !Viva Hate! does what !Viva Hate! wants to do.”

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Be still my heart.

2mpxtma.gif
teehee

Well played, granted I’m still the most honest poster in Solo history, never hiding or obfuscating, cept as joke of course, so yeah, ppl can always load up on ammo I’ve given them which is why it does 0 to me, but you know all that already my friend VH :thumb:

Thats a lie.

I’d like to see a sequel about a giant Jason Statham fighting a tiny shark.

Some people think Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year but I don’t buy into that Andy Williams bullshit.

I can’t wait to start marathoning horror movies.

The pain is not so much unbearable as it is just highly annoying.

Nothing really tastes good anymore or tastes like it used to.

Sometimes I wonder if it’s just me the problem is with and everything tastes fine.

But then I think, f*** the world. I’m not wrong. The world is wrong. Quality has changed. Not me.

But then I think, f*** the world. I’m not wrong. The world is wrong. Quality has changed. Not me.
Ok, but does any of that make you happy VH or if not that, do you at least see some way forward from such a starting place as to where you could be happy?
I sincerely hope so :pray: unless of course such involves lots of death and destruction :o

Ok, but does any of that make you happy VH or if not that, do you at least see some way forward from such a starting place as to where you could be happy?
I sincerely hope so :pray: unless of course such involves lots of death and destruction :o

What the f*** are you babbling about?

Back
Top Bottom