!Viva Hate!’s Official “!Viva Hate! thread where !Viva Hate! does what !Viva Hate! wants to do.”

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
you need to up your troll game. I mean, so long as you're calling yourself a troll that is.

I really don’t. I’m too old and tired and lazy. Unless you’re telling me I should start hacking this site and it’s users, spreading their personal information, and harassing them and their friends, family and employer all over again. I don’t think anyone wants that to happen.

I really don’t. I’m too old and tired and lazy. Unless you’re telling me I should start hacking this site and it’s users, spreading their personal information, and harassing them and their friends, family and employer all over again. I don’t think anyone wants that to happen.
ohhhhhh you're one of thoseeeeeeeeeee. yes, best not encourage you. aint no ones got time for that shit.

anyhoo, here's a picture of a bunny!

:love:

that's an interesting name. I would've named him peter!

Clearly, I’ve watched too many reruns of M*A*S*H.

Naming him Peter just would have made me think of Uncleskinny and then how could I possibly have love in my heart for it?

My neighbor has a fire pit on his lanai. I don’t know what he’s currently burning but the smell is awful.

While you may be young enough for that to happen, the site will be shut down before then, it’s data sold to the government and its server burned then recycled o_O

I would think the NSA would already be able to get the data without having to pay for it.

I pass an Asian cyclist daily at this time in the morning. He listens to his Asian radio out loud. I assume he’s Japanese. Sometimes I think of greeting him in Japanese but don’t in case he’s Chinese and it gets awkward.

When I talk to Japanese people, I often find myself respectfully bowing my head subconsciously.

Back
Top Bottom