!Viva Hate!’s Official “!Viva Hate! thread where !Viva Hate! does what !Viva Hate! wants to do.”

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
There’s a Japanese anime I like called Shirokuma Cafe or as it translates Polar Bear Cafe.

There’s a Japanese anime I like called Shirokuma Cafe or as it translates Polar Bear Cafe.
i love this one called samurai champloo. it's so funny, and the character of jin is way sexier than any cartoon ought to be.

i love this one called samurai champloo. it's so funny, and the character of jin is way sexier than any cartoon ought to be.

I love that show! I love it’s closing song even more though. Anime’s have the best music.

hae you ever seen witch hunter robin? someone told me to watch it because he said I basically am witch hunter robin, but I cant be bothered to, yet my narcissism wants to know what it means.

hae you ever seen witch hunter robin? someone told me to watch it because he said I basically am witch hunter robin, but I cant be bothered to, yet my narcissism wants to know what it means.

I actually haven’t. But I’ll see if I can find it and check it out. Artwise, it looks a bit like Fullmetal Alchemist.

Robby also likes Asians.
Oh spend enough time living in Asia and one comes to realize it’s more just I loathe boring, stupid white people im usually surrounded by here in the USA who think culture is McDonald’s, monster trucks* and pumpkin spice :rolleyes:

*= actually monster trucks in small doses ain’t so bad :guitar:

Oh spend enough time living in Asia and one comes to realize it’s more just I loathe boring, stupid white people im usually surrounded by here in the USA who think culture is McDonald’s, monster trucks* and pumpkin spice :rolleyes:

*= actually monster trucks in small doses ain’t so bad :guitar:
says the guy who buys his groceries from the dollar store.
also, you forgot to say that it's so much easier to fool foreigners into believing you yourself aren't a stupid boring white person living in a shed than it is fellow stupid boring white people.

says the guy who buys his groceries from the dollar store.
also, you forgot to say that it's so much easier to fool foreigners into believing you yourself aren't a stupid boring white person living in a shed than it is fellow stupid boring white people.

Be still my heart.

2mpxtma.gif

Back
Top Bottom