Volunteers / helpers needed for Charity Bike Ride

Jukebox Jury

Retired
I didn't want to put this on the end of the current thread about the bike ride as it would be lost.....

OK, so the bike ride is 30th September at 11am starting from the Lads Club, but we need more than those riding on the day to make it a success.... so for those living in the Manchester area not up for the bike ride, you can still help out on the day and make the event a success.

*Many riders are coming from outside of Manchester (two are travelling from USA and two from Scotland) and will need bikes. Do you have a bike they can lend for the ride?

*We need a few people to go to certain landmarks around the route to stamp the 'passport' of each rider as proof they have undertaken the course. There will be 5 such check points - Kings Road, Southern Cemetery, Holy Name Church, Strangeways Prison and back at the Lads Club.

*A couple of people to be at the Lads Club before the ride starts to collect application forms and consent forms and giving out the 'passports'.

Please send a PM to myself if you can help out. :)
Thanks

Jukebox Jury

I had a chat with Phill last night, he said pics will be taken and put on here;)

Jukebbox Jury

I've heard a rumour that if enough people donate he will do the ride in just a pair of lycra shorts & that if the amount raised is then offered again he'll allow the pics to be posted! :)

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom