Poll Vote for your favourite IANADOAC song ♥

'till now what's your favourite IANADOAC song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Off topic is about anything and everyone. You hijack every other thread you're on, so you may as well start one completely and utterly dedicated to your narcissism, delusions, estrogen therapy, the daily monotony of your real life, the escapism you find trolling these forums. It'll be like a text based version of The Kardashians, except it's just you, on your own, with your cat.

There are multiple threads dedicated to me already. I appreciate the selfish nature of your request but I am far too important to be contained to one thread or one subforum. I belong to the world and the world shall have me even if it means burglary.

There are multiple threads dedicated to me already. I appreciate the selfish nature of your request but I am far too important to be contained to one thread or one subforum. I belong to the world and the world shall have me even if it means burglary.
As far as witty amusing retorts go that's a solid 2/10. You're not even trying, regurgitating delusions of self importance whilst side stepping my request. Your usual mean spirited barbs have gradually depleted lately. Coincidence?

As far as witty amusing retorts go that's a solid 2/10. You're not even trying, regurgitating delusions of self importance whilst side stepping my request. Your usual mean spirited barbs have gradually depleted lately. Coincidence?

Why would I be mean spirited? I’m a delight. Delightful. Full of delight. We established this. ?

Why would I be mean spirited? I’m a delight. Delightful. Full of delight. We established this. ?
The only thing thus far that's been established is this new character you've adopted needs a lot of work and nurturing.
You were fairly amusing a few years back, has some insightful thoughts to share. Now, with this "I'm fabulous everyone loves me" charade you're morphed into a bot troll.
Lazy, repetitive and worst of all, boring. Bring back the old Viva Hate.

The only thing thus far that's been established is this new character you've adopted needs a lot of work and nurturing.
You were fairly amusing a few years back, has some insightful thoughts to share. Now, with this "I'm fabulous everyone loves me" charade you're morphed into a bot troll.
Lazy, repetitive and worst of all, boring. Bring back the old Viva Hate.

Hmmm.
Much to think about.
I’ll get back to you.

Sin-t-tulo.png

I’ll vote after it’s been leaked or released.

I am in love with IANADOAC song and what kind of people... His voice is still great

more like buggary.

Then let me educate you:

The answer is Once I Saw The River Clean.
Having just listened to the album I can confirm that this correct.

Back
Top Bottom