Poll Vote for your favourite IANADOAC song ♥

'till now what's your favourite IANADOAC song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

Moznymous

Sin-t-tulo.png

Waiting for listen everything. If you got a link or a way to share the album, please !

Why would I do that? I know you think this site is about me but it is about Morrissey.
There's an off topic section sweetie. Unrelated to Morrissey. Go on, have a stab. Or alternatively bathe in your delusions.

There's an off topic section sweetie. Unrelated to Morrissey. Go on, have a stab. Or alternatively bathe in your delusions.

Off topic is not about me either. I understand that I am beloved and you adore me, but please, I am very shy and all this doting is making me very uncomfortable.

Off topic is not about me either. I understand that I am beloved and you adore me, but please, I am very shy and all this doting is making me very uncomfortable.
Off topic is about anything and everyone. You hijack every other thread you're on, so you may as well start one completely and utterly dedicated to your narcissism, delusions, estrogen therapy, the daily monotony of your real life, the escapism you find trolling these forums. It'll be like a text based version of The Kardashians, except it's just you, on your own, with your cat.

Back
Top Bottom