• troubleluvsme

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • none of the above

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maybe you could help me with my

drinking problem :lbf:

I am serious I can help you because I am a Doctor.
No, but the Don't call me shirley line is just my style.
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZPVw-Vl1ow&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZPVw-Vl1ow&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
You should have taken me off your ignore list considering that your OCD causes you to look at what I am saying anyway.

You should have taken me off your ignore list considering that your OCD causes you to look at what I am saying anyway.

not always :lbf:, you usually* cuz your peanut gallery quotes you :rolleyes:
also, i just noticed, somehow my ignore list is now only 4 :eek:

*=usually is not always

Last edited:

not always :lbf:, you usually cuz your peanut gallery quotes you :rolleyes:
also, i just noticed, somehow my ignore list is now only 4 :eek:

Since no one quoted me - you just proved my point.

Congrats! At least now you can see what you're bitching at eachother about. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
on that we are 100% in agreement
yes.gif
id sooner chew glass then accept a friend request from you troubleluvsme :straightface:
not that i really use fb anyways, still, its the principle of the matter...

Don't worry, it's not gonna happen.
You shouldn't chew glass so often, it causes toothaches.

on that we are 100% in agreement
yes.gif
id sooner chew glass then accept a friend request from you troubleluvsme :straightface:
not that i really use fb anyways, still, its the principle of the matter...

That is sort of like the kid who is told to go to bed without dinner and as they are walking up the stairs screams that they weren't hungry anyway.

Strike II

Tags
attention whore ebola>>>robby idiotic poll ignore the tags jealousy pervatasaurus robby funnies stalker scum
Back
Top Bottom