Warning for user Biebs - ratings abuse

You should learn how to speak English before you tackle another language.

Merci, Clouseau here.

Well done, y0u eliminated the female portion!!!! anti biebs movement not female friendly, man nature friendly.

Impressed,
Clouseau.:france:

buy-baby-pacifiers-online.jpg

Is that you Biebs or Beibs!?
You're a cuty and adorable!!
I now fully understand why all my posts are being rated off-topic or redundant.
Go on, I like you! :love:

I feel faint soooooooooooooooooooooo light on my little feet. Beibs......the name melts in my smallish mouth...sigh.:flushed:

OMG its Beibes!!! at last, excuse me while go powder my nose.....

You are a funny devil.
You are not evennow.
Christ, I walked right into it.
Funny!!

Biebs warning:

Any further abuse of rating your own anonymous posts (IP Hash: 743bcae8e7) will result in you losing privilege to both postings and ratings.

Well it seems biebs has even trolled his own trolling and warnings by the site administer and gave it a troll rating !!!!!!!!! LOL :) sorry ! but sum of know who you are biebs !

if that isn't him I hope Biebs, Beibs, Inspector Thicko had permission to post pictures of other people's children.

if that isn't him I hope Biebs, Beibs, Inspector Thicko had permission to post pictures of other people's children.

I don't like Biebs but I do like Beibs, Insp Clouseau and evenow and evennow.
They are funny and make me laugh.
Maybe he has permission?
Or they could be his, or from family, friends and relatives?
Oui, cet possible, ou non?
A la recherche pour investigation.
A tout aleur mes amis
Excusement pour les typos.

User is same IP as Biebs / (anonymous) Insp Jacques Clouseau, the user is clearly asking to be banned after the warning.

Hello David,

First I want to thank you for everything you have done putting this site together and running it oh these many years. I have enjoyed reading and posting here, but this site is devolving into something that is beyond my comprehension.

A poster may disagree strongly with another, and decide to rate their posts negatively if they so choose, but I can't remember an example where someone registers a name like "evenow" specifically to troll me or someone else to the point that my/their participation in any discussion becomes a distraction.

Crazy, mean spirited individual(s), registering multiple user names, and posting anonymously with the sole intent of trolling other posters is enough for me to realize that I am better served not visiting your site any longer. I have had many good experiences here, and I want these to be what I take away from my time here. No need to stay to watch the last building burn to the ground.

My absolute best to those who appreciated my contributions and complete apologies to those who did not. :)

evennow

Hello David,

First I want to thank you for everything you have done putting this site together and running it oh these many years. I have enjoyed reading and posting here, but this site is devolving into something that is beyond my comprehension.

A poster may disagree strongly with another, and decide to rate their posts negatively if they so choose, but I can't remember an example where someone registers a name like "evenow" specifically to troll me or someone else to the point that my/their participation in any discussion becomes a distraction.

Crazy, mean spirited individual(s), registering multiple user names, and posting anonymously with the sole intent of trolling other posters is enough for me to realize that I am better served not visiting your site any longer. I have had many good experiences here, and I want these to be what I take away from my time here. No need to stay to watch the last building burn to the ground.

My absolute best to those who appreciated my contributions and complete apologies to those who did not. :)

evennow

I hadn't realised that someone else had registered the same name. I thought your posts were odd?

Hello David,

evennow

Nooo. I don't want you to go!!!
And why do you! Cause you found your old Colombo raincoat, took your Basset Hound with you and were very successful in your investigation.
That is a lot more than can be said of Insp Jacques Clouseau who always brags about his ongoing investigation and comes up with nothing at all! Always busy! Yeah me too!.
I don't want to miss your take on all things Moz related and your wit.
Why do you give in?
Very high regards :thumb:

I hadn't realised that someone else had registered the same name. I thought your posts were odd?

That's the point. He hasn't cause of course this is not possible. But he very cheekily just dropped one letter so on first notice you wouldn't notice.
Evenow or evennow are two different usernames and registered as such.
I can understand why the real evennow felt bad about it.
It's some kind of revenge for finding out his identity.

I appreciate your posts and would hate to see you go. Stuff like this happens all the time, the new user evenow only existed for a few hours and posts. Sometimes we just need to give these type of abusers a little bit of rope to hang themselves with.

Hello David,

evennow

Last edited:
something interesting i've noticed: after evennow said he was leaving his online activity was turned to hidden, while previously it hadnt been. which tells me he probably hasnt even left at all--oh not, not even now. he's just lurking, biding his time, the sly old dog. for what i wonder? hi, old guy on park bench! come backkkkkkkkkkkkk! biebs is gone and`calamine lotion still loves youuuuuuuuuuuu. ill even revoke 5 of the negative ratings i gave you as a special "welcome back" bonus.

Last edited:
something interesting i've noticed: after evennow said he was leaving his online activity was turned to hidden, while previously it hadnt been. which tells me he probably hasnt even left at all--oh not, not even now. he's just lurking, biding his time, the sly old dog. for what i wonder? hi, old guy on park bench! come backkkkkkkkkkkkk! biebs is gone and`calamine lotion still loves youuuuuuuuuuuu. ill even revoke 5 of the negative ratings i gave you as a special "welcome back" bonus.

I second that.
And I have never given him any negative rating whatsoever.
Not that it matters, I don't think that's it what bothered him.
But as you, I want him to return cause he managed to persuade me to register as a member and he did so very intelligent and with a great argumentive based conviction!
Come back to Camden, I mean solo, evennow!
All is forgiven and forgotten. :thumb:

I second that.
And I have never given him any negative rating whatsoever.
Not that it matters, I don't think that's it what bothered him.
But as you, I want him to return cause he managed to persuade me to register as a member and he did so very intelligent and with a great argumentive based conviction!
Come back to Camden, I mean solo, evennow!
All is forgiven and forgotten. :thumb:
yeah! come back! illl be gooooooooooooooooood. illl bee gooooooooooooooooood.

maybe.

Back
Top Bottom