WARNING

F

Flips

This board has become the worst item on this website, a real disgrace!
It seems difficult to justify its use considering the current state of it. The best option is to now shut it down and you can all congratulate yourself when it happens.

I agree

I completely lost interest in this board. I guess these guys have a few days of between Christmas and the new year and thought that the best way to spend it is to polute this board. I goes to show how pathetic this bunch is. And you knnow who you are. Youououououou are a loser, a loser who ho ho h oowhow.

Next week when they are flipping burgers agian we will get some peace and quiet. Except for the nights when they return from their second job, the nightshift at the 7eleven. oh well.

Re: I agree

> I completely lost interest in this board. I guess these guys have a few
> days of between Christmas and the new year and thought that the best way
> to spend it is to polute this board. I goes to show how pathetic this
> bunch is. And you knnow who you are. Youououououou are a loser, a loser
> who ho ho h oowhow.

> Next week when they are flipping burgers agian we will get some peace and
> quiet. Except for the nights when they return from their second job, the
> nightshift at the 7eleven. oh well.

hehe i doubt any of these idiots actually have jobs ,it's the mentaly ill and the terminaly boring who've taken over the board .
now i'm not saying that every single post has to be moz related (this is a general forum after all) but it would be nice if people tried to not get too personal and so obssesed with that bloody jacket.

Although keeping this board open would at least keep the wankers in one place rather than have them pollute the main part of the site. Sadly though that has become this board's only purpose at the moment.

There is still some decent debate going on but it is impossible to find it sometimes. Maybe if certain people were banned it would help!

> This board has become the worst item on this website, a real disgrace!
> It seems difficult to justify its use considering the current state of it.
> The best option is to now shut it down and you can all congratulate
> yourself when it happens.

I don't know, the guestbook can be pretty shocking! :p

Seriously though, there are plenty of great people on this board and it would be a shame to shut it down because a few people are determined to cause trouble. Why punish the rest of us because of a couple of troublemakers? There must be other ways of dealing with the mess.

I would say shut it down or at least have it fully moderated ie no postings until they have been approved by a team of moderators at least until the nonsense calms down. There are other ways too, like validating membership and email before allowing postings which would allow for easy barring.

If you take away the crap there is very little useful stuff left at the moment and I am sick of wading through hateful, bitter, spiteful, disgraceful rubbish. I would prefer nothing at all than this thick garbage from brainless morons.

I think what makes it worse it people responding to them which is exactly what they want. If everybody ignores them then they will get bored. Maybe a posting strike by everybody decent for 2 weeks then that will give the moderators chance to delete their postings, clear it up and maybe ban the brainless idiots.

Maybe they just didn't get what they asked santa for at Christmas, lives, so they are taking it out on anyone else. This board at the moment would be a psycho analyists' dream.

Mike

> I don't know, the guestbook can be pretty shocking! :p

> Seriously though, there are plenty of great people on this board and it
> would be a shame to shut it down because a few people are determined to
> cause trouble. Why punish the rest of us because of a couple of
> troublemakers? There must be other ways of dealing with the mess.

Back
Top Bottom