was i wearing the oldest tour t-shirt at grimsby?

speedfreaks ball

psychobilly member
i had on my black long sleeve shirt with the "boxers" pic on the front and "morrissey in person"on the back from bout 94/95 .

did any one see me?
did any one see an older tour t shirt?

there were plenty of ebay smiths remake shirts but the original stuff seemed a bit thin on the ground.

I had my Meat Is Murder T-Shirt on. I saw a few people with Boxers T-Shirts though. :)

The Youngest said:
I had my Meat Is Murder T-Shirt on. I saw a few people with Boxers T-Shirts though. :)

original 80s shirt or a re-print?

speedfreaks ball said:
i had on my black long sleeve shirt with the "boxers" pic on the front and "morrissey in person"on the back from bout 94/95 .

did any one see me?
did any one see an older tour t shirt?

there were plenty of ebay smiths remake shirts but the original stuff seemed a bit thin on the ground.
That means you're the biggest fan.

dazzak said:
That means you're the biggest fan.

no not at all -just interesting to see how things change over the years -from quiffs and nhs specs in the audience to the sterile fcuk and deisel worshipers of today - the flower throwing is also a thing of the past or is that just arsehole security ?

speedfreaks ball said:
no not at all -just interesting to see how things change over the years -from quiffs and nhs specs in the audience to the sterile fcuk and deisel worshipers of today - the flower throwing is also a thing of the past or is that just arsehole security ?
Nice to know ageism is alive and well. Frankly, I'm sick of seeing old accountants with their combover styled into a quiff, squeezed into that Smiths T-shirt that they used to fit into so well in what they insist on calling the "Nineteen Haties". And the only people I saw with flowers at the two Moz gigs in Dublin were teenagers.

speedfreaks ball said:

There are fewer people wearing Smiths/Moz t shirts at the shows. I get pissed off with these mardy arse couples who go now who've only heard of Morrissey 'cos David Cameron likes him.

BTW I had my 2002 World Tour 'Yummy' T Shirt on. All my original shirts fell to bits years ago.

At Leeds I had my Shoplifters T shirt on (Not the round picture, the same one that Moz wears on TOTP for the same single)

Back
Top Bottom