Was Morrissey in love with Johnny Marr?

Nobody has Netflix. You just parasite from those who do.
Ah, well I'm not sure I have an available host. My kids seem to watch stuff but I have no idea how. I suspect it's from friends whose parents pay for it. I just don't seem to know anybody well enough that I can shamelessly take advantage of. God, my life is a mess :D

Ah, well I'm not sure I have an available host. My kids seem to watch stuff but I have no idea how. I suspect it's from friends whose parents pay for it. I just don't seem to know anybody well enough that I can shamelessly take advantage of. God, my life is a mess :D
My ex wife never changed the password shockingly enough. If she did, I'm sure my kid would let her know!

I'm available if you ever feel like you wanna shamelessly take advantage of someone.

I'll bear it in mind, if I ever feel sufficiently shameless.
All excited now!

tumblr_inline_nj60aqhZXN1rwut1f.png

Agreed, Morrissey would never admit his unrequited love for Johnny now in a million years. Even though it is intrinsically wrapped up in the story of the Smiths and helped to create some of the best lyrics ever written, this "secret" will go to his grave.

"Our truth will die with me"

This is a particularly tiresome conspiracy theory. One can only speculate.

No, a source has been provided.

Well, sort of, it turns out Moz was predicting DramaJs catastrophic career, contrasting it with his own
successful one. Who would have guessed it would turn out this way, Moz very dignified looking all the Prime Minister, while DramaJ comes out looking somewhat demented, with the:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, the numerous tats including one on the fing NECK, the flower shirts. To say nothing of the sucky albums. In short his career seems to have crash landed into a...COMET>:drama:doh:

I must point out, because I notice these things, that the thread title is in iambic pentameter:
Was Mor/rissey/ in love/ with Joh/nny Marr?
Great, innit?

All we're missing at this point is the "Did Morrissey Ever Eat Johnny Marr's Ass?" thread.

This whole topic involves quite the hole—er, rabbit hole—to be sure.

I'm amazed that no-one's posted their erotic Joz fanfic yet.

Rumour has it that the places and the names were changed, but "When You Open Your Legs" is about Morrissey watching Marr switch sitting positions one steamy day in the summer of 1985.

Rumour has it that the places and the names were changed, but "When You Open Your Legs" is about Morrissey watching Marr switch sitting positions one steamy day in the summer of 1985.

Is that your erotic Joz fanfic? I expect that it's shorter than most erotic Joz fanfic, which works for me.

Tags
marr morriseey the smiths
Back
Top Bottom