Washington D.C.

Re: Washington, D.C.!

C is actually 5th row..it goes AA, BB then A-Z

still great seats..I got D in the center after 15 minutes fo trying..

I had some major problems with that livenation website. For the first 20 minutes, it was saying the better $57.50 seats were completely unavailable, but I kept hitting refresh and was finally able to get some--I got row C (3rd row) in the center section!! I couldn't be more excited!!!

I went in a again a few minutes ago and got:

Ticket Info Ticket Type Price Quantity Subtotal PL1

Section ORCH-C, Row A, Seat # 112 Adult $57.50 Ticket Fee $14.00 Facility Fee $2.00 TICKET TOTAL $73.50

:)

Last edited:

Warner Theatre

08d74310-e610-102b-858f-00144f78c75.jpg

strangely, i got a row D, though on the left side, the first time when only the cheaper tickets were available. went back in and got a row B center seat though. all things considered, things could have gone a lot worse!

Went through to get tickets right at 10:00 but was only getting spots in the right and left orchestras way towards the back. Figured I'd try one last time and I ended up grabbing two tickets in Center Orchestra, Row B.

Very happy :) Seen the man four times now and haven't been able to get this close up before.

Went through to get tickets right at 10:00 but was only getting spots in the right and left orchestras way towards the back. Figured I'd try one last time and I ended up grabbing two tickets in Center Orchestra, Row B.

Very happy :) Seen the man four times now and haven't been able to get this close up before.

Very cool! :)

C is actually 5th row..it goes AA, BB then A-Z

still great seats..I got D in the center after 15 minutes fo trying..

Oh okay...I'm still down with that!

I went in a again a few minutes ago and got:

Ticket Info Ticket Type Price Quantity Subtotal PL1

Section ORCH-C, Row A, Seat # 112 Adult $57.50 Ticket Fee $14.00 Facility Fee $2.00 TICKET TOTAL $73.50

:)

I am so freaking jealous!!! lol

I just pulled up 1 seat for row C center..this is just bizarre.

Here's a tip: if the drop-down menu lets you select only 1 seat, and you want 2, just change the 1 at the end of the URL of the next page (the one with the captcha) to a 2, then reload it. Voila! Maybe even higher numbers will work.

This is why they should use POSTs, not GETs.

!

Yes! I am going! I am in the balcony. I think they're DD on the left side (if you're actually in the theatre). I am just SO excited. It will be my first Moz show.:D

Re: !

Yes! I am going! I am in the balcony. I think they're DD on the left side (if you're actually in the theatre). I am just SO excited. It will be my first Moz show.:D

Congrats. And sweet avitar I must say. :cool:

is it me..or does this stage look very low to the ground?? I forsee a stampede of stage invading at some point

photo4.jpg

is it me..or does this stage look very low to the ground?? I forsee a stampede of stage invading at some point

photo4.jpg

Wow. That does look rather low to me. You lucky ducks!!! I SO wish I could go. Why does that show have to be on that weekend??? :mad:

Tags
boz guitar jessie moz pick
Back
Top Bottom