Washington D.C.

Re: !

Haha thanks. Glad to see some Davey love here, I have only ever seen basically intense hatred <3:o

Well that's a shame. He will always have my respect as an artist. I feel vrey blessed to have seen AFI 3 times. First at Warped in 2001. Fantatsic :)

Re: Washington, D.C.!

So I had no idea I was gonna be flying to DC to see morrissey till today, and I got tickets in the balcony :( but oh well, I guess its better than nothing.
This will be my first time in DC! and first time seeing Morrissey outside of CA :) so I guess that's something to look forward to

I just couldn't bare the thought of going to Coachella and mising out on him because of the bad horrible weather, and the huge crowds at the festival.

Anyway, ill be there with a friend that lives there, but if anyone wants to meet up for a drink, let me know!

I will be trying to organize a get together with a co-worker who started DC Vegan Drinks.

http://dcvegandrinks.org/

The Science Club is approximately a mile from Warner Theatre.

I will see if he is open to having the event raise money for http://www.harpseals.org in Morrissey's honor.

If you have a suggestion for other organizations to benefit, please let me know.

Does anyone from D.C. know what the warner theatre is like? Just kina curious, coz i got last minute tickets, and they are mid balcony section. Much appreciated

www.warnertheatre.com has picks.
It looks like a classical/ballet concert hall.
I would be surprised if it held more than 2,000 seats.
I hope they know what they are in for...if someone in
the front row wanted to rush the stage; nothing could stop them.
513 13th st NW...3 blocks from the White House and Meto Center is the
nearest subway stop. Have fun.

Hmm... do you guys think the show is going to be canceled?

I am flying in from LA for it and got my whole family to join me to turn it into a vacation. If he cancels, I'll have to pretend to go to the concert so that my husband, who is staying at the hotel with our daughter, won't give me a hard time for having brought us all that way for nothing.

I am flying in from LA for it and got my whole family to join me to turn it into a vacation. If he cancels, I'll have to pretend to go to the concert so that my husband, who is staying at the hotel with our daughter, won't give me a hard time for having brought us all that way for nothing.

I'm flying from Canada, but turned it into a nearly week-long trip with the family and boyfriend. So it won't be a total bust if Moz cancels, but I'm remaining hopeful.. :pray:

I can't believe it... Today i found out Atlanta won't be rescheduled, but just happened to be going to DC anyways.. and though I'd check the ticketmaster on a whim.. and using the choose your seat function there were some really great seats.. (front row? orchestra R row A, i know it goes AA but it was front on the seat selector) open for the 47 price level.

I was in such a hurry to buy them, i put in the wrong zip code, and it took me 10 tries, and a 30 min call to Live nation to figure that out.. but i finnally got some tix, on the same row.. but while i was doing all this.. I noticed something strange. Using that seat selector, only a few seats were left, but they'd fill, then some would become avail.. all good ones too (rows A, B, mid orchestra). I wonder if ti was people canceling?

I can't believe it... Today i found out Atlanta won't be rescheduled, but just happened to be going to DC anyways.. and though I'd check the ticketmaster on a whim.. and using the choose your seat function there were some really great seats.. (front row? orchestra R row A, i know it goes AA but it was front on the seat selector) open for the 47 price level.

I was in such a hurry to buy them, i put in the wrong zip code, and it took me 10 tries, and a 30 min call to Live nation to figure that out.. but i finnally got some tix, on the same row.. but while i was doing all this.. I noticed something strange. Using that seat selector, only a few seats were left, but they'd fill, then some would become avail.. all good ones too (rows A, B, mid orchestra). I wonder if ti was people canceling?

Are you "allowed" to cancel or get refunds? I certainly don't want to but I didn't know that was an option.

So is this show really sold out?? I have my tickets but was checking out Live Nation to see what was still available and nothing is coming up.

Re: Washington, D.C.! (13 seats left?)

Livenation ticket office shows 13 seats left (10 at 47, 3 at 57, )
All in the lower level middle Orchestra section.. (rows P O and M)

this is at 5:20pm Thursday.

Hope to see you there Saturday!!!!

http://tickets.livenation.com/cgi-bin/tickets.htm?fun=tdetailb&doc=detailb&key=395$888&eid=402632&oid=354A3F7F3F3B3F3F3F5728664F3F22294E3F2C&fun=tdetailb&id=EC2_NO_SESSION&doc=detailb&key=395$888&affiliate=EC2&referer_info=402632#

Okay. I am getting so incredibly excited, as it's my first Moz show. Question, this may be stupid but... is it considered "tacky" (or insert other adjective..) to wear a Moz shirt to a Moz show? Some band's fans think so, but it's your opinions that matter. Haha.

Okay. I am getting so incredibly excited, as it's my first Moz show. Question, this may be stupid but... is it considered "tacky" (or insert other adjective..) to wear a Moz shirt to a Moz show? Some band's fans think so, but it's your opinions that matter. Haha.
moz is the only person you can do this with. any other band and you are a nerd. haha

Wear anything you want. Although ever since I saw PCU when I was about 12, I've never worn the shirt of the band i'm going to see.

When I see Moz I usually wear a black (or white) oxford button down collared shirt, and dark blue jeans :) (on Sat i'm wearing a black french cuff, and blue jeans)

When I go to see other bands I usually wear a plain black T.

I dress up for Morrissey!

You might be hip to wear a New York Dolls T-Shirt. Or the Pixies or something.

Speaking of Morrissey shirts, did anyone ever see that episode of Reno 911 where Lt. Dangle is wearing a black t-shirt with "Morrissey" in hot pink across the front! I lol'd.

Ah, the concert shirt question. Not that it should matter
what anyone else thinks...But...wearing the shirt that they are
sellling at the show is considered dorky. It smacks of newbieness.
You can always show off your $35 Morrissey Tackle Me shirt on his
next tour :^)

Well I actually have a variety of other Morrissey shirts that I was considering wearing. Ah! I don't know. I am still on the fence about this issue.

Tags
boz guitar jessie moz pick
Back
Top Bottom