Washington DC date (June 11) added to tour

Morrissey Washington DC date - true-to-you.net
15 March 2014

Morrissey will play at the Lincoln Theater in Washington DC on June 11. Tickets are on sale March 21st.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woohoo! I didn't get tickets to the Baltimore show, so I am so glad to hear this! :D

The Lincoln Theatre only recently re-opened. Has anyone been there?

I called the venue since a lot of the shows there look to be GA but the lady on the phone has no idea what the set up will be like..

Does Morrissey realise that the famous British popstar supporting him on a us date is being investigated by police on suspicion of sexual abuse of children? And does Morrissey know that the same person regularly visited the Elm Guest House in s/w London where his nickname was "kitty"where he abused The Young Ones? He also has a super injunction out to prevent his name being mentioned in the same sentance as Operation Fernbridge,Elm Guest House,Operation Fairbank and Operation Yewtree. Having a former priminister as a close friend certainly helps too,as rebecah brookes knows too well.

I called the venue since a lot of the shows there look to be GA but the lady on the phone has no idea what the set up will be like..

Is there any presale? Is the gig booked via IMP( 930 club group)?
Should be able to purchase through ticketdisaster.

Anyone aware of the presale info for the preceding day of general sales?

MrShoes

Does Morrissey realise that the famous British popstar supporting him on a us date is being investigated by police on suspicion of sexual abuse of children? And does Morrissey know that the same person regularly visited the Elm Guest House in s/w London where his nickname was "kitty"where he abused The Young Ones? He also has a super injunction out to prevent his name being mentioned in the same sentance as Operation Fernbridge,Elm Guest House,Operation Fairbank and Operation Yewtree. Having a former priminister as a close friend certainly helps too,as rebecah brookes knows too well.

I heard that "The youngest was the most loved" is Cliff Richard's favourite song, along with "The hand that rocks the cradle"

Is there any presale? Is the gig booked via IMP( 930 club group)?
Should be able to purchase through ticketdisaster.

According to Ticketfly

Tickets are not yet available.
Promo tickets go on sale on Thu. Mar 20, 2014 10:00 AM EDT.
General tickets go on sale on Fri. Mar 21, 2014 10:00 AM EDT.

I don't know who is doing the promo though. I hope it's IMP.

If you find out, including a presale code, please let us know
Thank you kindly

I am afraid it's going to be through the venue in which case I am out of luck.

- - - Updated - - -

I am afraid it's going to be through the venue in which case I am out of luck.

Actually, I noticed on the ticket fly website at the Lincoln Theater logo at the the top it says "IMP" presents.

Are talking about the same guy who eats meat? I wouldn't put anything past a meat eater. Ewww!!!

Anyone know yet if it's going to be GA or reserved? Lincoln is more often GA than not, but that brings challenges. I don't typically like to arrive early for concerts and try to avoid Kristeen if at all possible.

As I said above, I called and they don't know yet..but I see only one price for tickets is listed which leads me to believe its GA..
Anyone know yet if it's going to be GA or reserved? Lincoln is more often GA than not, but that brings challenges. I don't typically like to arrive early for concerts and try to avoid Kristeen if at all possible.

The person you spoke to may not know, but this would've been determined by now.

I called again today..they said they won;t know until it goes on sale..which is about the dumbest thing I've heard all week.

F.A.O. Mike Mills- 'Got no diamonds,got no pearls, still I know I'm a lucky girl, I got the sun in the morning and the moon at night'. God bless.x

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom