Watchmen

bobalmighty

*Cornette Face*
For those who haven't seen it yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4blSrZvPhU

Looks amazing. The only complaints I have is Ozymandias doesn't look right, and Nite Owl is too Batman-like compared to the graphic novel, but otherwise I am excited for this.

The Fox vs Warner Brothers lawsuits are definitely going to serve as free advetisment for this flick .

Wow. I wasn't excited about this movie at all until I saw that trailer. There's a slim chance it'll be 1/10 as good as the book but I'm going to enjoy the attempt. I still think Darren Aronofsky would've been a better choice to direct the movie, but Zach Snyder's pretty good in his own right.

I agree Nite Owl looks a bit too trim and fit, in the graphic novel he was a bit pudgy. Other than that, it looks AMAZING. Probably won't compare to the original text, but film rarely does. The recent legal brouhaha has me concerned, I'd be wicked pissed is the film was delayed, I'm practically counting the days as it is.

Pretty long wait, the lawsuit may even make it longer. I was reading about the original 1991 version that never came to be, and the other one that also never came to be. Some of the casting was interesting, Robin Williams or Jude Law as Ozymandias? Simon Pegg as Rorschach? Crazy.

Pretty long wait, the lawsuit may even make it longer. I was reading about the original 1991 version that never came to be, and the other one that also never came to be. Some of the casting was interesting, Robin Williams or Jude Law as Ozymandias? Simon Pegg as Rorschach? Crazy.

Wasn't Terry Gilliam attached at one point? I'm a big fan of his but I'm not totally sure he could have gotten the tone right. And knowing his luck the sets would have been swallowed up in a massive earthquake anyway.

Wasn't Terry Gilliam attached at one point? I'm a big fan of his but I'm not totally sure he could have gotten the tone right. And knowing his luck the sets would have been swallowed up in a massive earthquake anyway.

Yes, Gilliam was set to do the one in 1991 that never happened.

As pissed as I would be about a delay, I think we can garuntee we're gonna see this thing, from the trailer and the sneak peeks at official merchandise like figure sculpts and collectors busts which have been released, we can probably infer most of this thing is in the can already. That means it's just a matter of time.

As pissed as I would be about a delay, I think we can garuntee we're gonna see this thing, from the trailer and the sneak peeks at official merchandise like figure sculpts and collectors busts which have been released, we can probably infer most of this thing is in the can already. That means it's just a matter of time.

Everything eventually gets released whether the studio wants it to or not. Haven't you seen the internet yet?

Back
Top Bottom