Wedding Bell Blues - lyric video premiered on Facebook (10 April, 2019).

The still that is featured in the video link prior to its premiere is from:

Who's Right - Marriage For Moderns (1954).

"A dramatization of the experience of a young married couple whose quarrels undermine their happiness and prevent the development of adult love based on mutual understanding."

Regards,
FWD.

I've already created an unoffical video for a different Morrissey song using that exact film

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

I've already created an unoffical video for a different Morrissey song using that exact film

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Upon the hour wheneth your creations are torn asunder from thy grasp and used as an album tapestry, we shall commune...

Ah, men.

yooNWGO.png

Anybody catch this in the comments?

A snooze of an effort.

This could have been a great campy video with him in it.

A missed opportunity.

Though, still a great song.

:cool:

Now on YouTube.
No credit for the footage given - I'm guessing because it's now public domain (according to archive.org).
Regards,
FWD.

A snooze of an effort.

This could have been a great campy video with him in it.

A missed opportunity.

Though, still a great song.

:cool:

Guess I was the only one who thought of Billy Barty when I heard this song.
If ya turn the sound down on this video and play the Moz song to it, it's kinda funny.

Guess I was the only one who thought of Billy Barty when I heard this song.
If ya turn the sound down on this video and play the Moz song to it, it's kinda funny.

M and Billie could have easily done that! of course Billie would have been the one in the green(day:rolleyes:) dress.

Loving this song with its warm 70’s vibe
making me giddy with every listen!

Though, would have been cool if the end of the song faded out into some distant church bells. Don’t know why they didn’t call me to ask how they should end this song.

;):D

I reckon I think Uncle Steve finally did pop the question to Aunt Nancy and reckon maybe she turned him down. I reckon this is why he covered this song m8. I reckon Uncle Steve probably wanted a huge Catholic wedding at Our Lady of Malibu and Aunt Nancy wanted a small ceremony on the beach inn n n nnn nnn n n it.

It's a great tune. Very catchy and Billie Joe's voice suits it beautifully. It's as if he sounds like those young sixties bands' vocals.

It's a great tune. Very catchy and Billie Joe's voice suits it beautifully. It's as if he sounds like those young sixties bands' vocals.

Yes, lovely tune. Some of the lyrics touch me a lot although I barely knew them before this album. The way Morrissey relates with the feelings of his fans is awesome.

There are 6 people credited as contributing vocals to this song - I can only hear 2!
I don't think it's the wine :)
FWD.

M and Billie could have easily done that! of course Billie would have been the one in the green(day:rolleyes:) dress.

Loving this song with its warm 70’s vibe
making me giddy with every listen!

Though, would have been cool if the end of the song faded out into some distant church bells. Don’t know why they didn’t call me to ask how they should end this song.

;):D

Billie Joe woulda looked great in a green(day) dress hemmed with safety pins.
Yeah it's gotta great vibe and it's a good one for doin' some show tuney Turkey steppin' too.
The church bells is a heck of a idea. It's pretty obvious why they didn't call ya Ketamine. Joe C. knows he'd lose his job!

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom