Welcome Back, Viva Hate!

S

Skylarker

I'd like to formally welcome back Morrissey-Solo forum legend Viva Hate. David has lifted his ban and I couldn't be happier.

Welcome back, man! You've been missed and needed here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to make this thread but he wouldn't let me. God dammit.

That's because I wasn't actually going to post, nothappynotsad...Lol.

Thank you very much though, Skylarker. I appreciate it very much.

I think it's only right and fair that the leaker of the "Hollywood Bowl" is re-admitted after this amount of time ... and lo!

Welcome back, !Viva! ... and good on you, Davidt ...

I wouldn't say that. I'm not THAT bad. There are certainly members here who have done far worse than I've ever done.
Bad as in naughty. An affectionate appellation. But you're right, there are some bleedin' horrors here (quite alot of them Anonymous).

Bad as in naughty. An affectionate appellation. But you're right, there are some bleedin' horrors here (quite alot of them Anonymous).

Most of the anonymous comments are the result of 2 specific banned users: piccadillyjim and Dave.

Dave was a c***. I'd take Jim over Dave. Except neither, really.

Dave was a c***. I'd take Jim over Dave. Except neither, really.

Except Jim actually stalks you off the forum...you know, because he's a pathetic c*** with a tiny penis who dreams of f***ing his mommy in the ass.

Did you get that Jim?

Except Jim actually stalks you off the forum...you know, because he's a pathetic c*** with a tiny penis who dreams of f***ing his mommy in the ass.

Did you get that Jim?

Yes, that's true. At least Dave keeps it local.

Jim, like most puddles of internet diarrhea, seeps through everywhere he can.

tumblr_m2g59i2GbO1r85f0i.gif

Back
Top Bottom