Welcome Back, Viva Hate!

tumblr_m2g59i2GbO1r85f0i.gif
Welcome back!!!

I'm sure all the ladies are lactating with excitement at your return, though.

only you,dear! only you! i'll pray for you at Mass tomorrow, for the Cross you must bear.

now don't be running at me with that Stanley knife just cuz Moz threw a bowl of Sugar Frosties over you, you scary-ass skinhead, you! [sighs...smirks....yawns]

onwards! upwards!
'BrummieBoy'

Black people beware!

Including Phil Lynott? #FAIL!

Please reference any and all past and future comments by the ridiculous 'Skylarker' concerning 'BrummieBoy' to his rather startling admission tonight against his 'credibility' as follows:

Thanks for clarifying you have zero credibility and no-one need ever listen to you..

@Skylarker

'I'm hardly in defense mode.
Bottom line is that very few people care about gossip unless it has substantial credibility. So far I don't see any specific claims here that are even remotely first hand or verifiable, and I'm not quite dumb enough to think that my side of the story will change anyone's opinion.'

@'BrummieBoy':

'Well! It's very good of you to clarify that, like your incoherent nonsense about Kristeen here on this thread: no-one is going to listen to your scurrilous, unsubstantiated 'gossip' about 'BrummieBoy', 'SeanTheBrummie' or any of the other real/invented/impersonated online entities you talk so rabidly about.'

Victoriously yours
'Sean-is-not-'BrummieBoy'

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...o-quot?p=1986737491&viewfull=1#post1986737491

Back
Top Bottom