Well Done Tories

What ever makes people think this is a tory move.
Pressure from the Libs more like.
Theresa May doesn't know her ass from her elbow.She moves to the left and right depending on the story.
She can't be trusted on anything.

What ever makes people think this is a tory move.
Pressure from the Libs more like.
Theresa May doesn't know her ass from her elbow.She moves to the left and right depending on the story.
She can't be trusted on anything.

Y'know something? If the LibDem influence has led to as many compromises as people are suggesting, this Government could be the best we've ever had.

Well done ConDems for the following too:

Scrapping ID cards (manifesto pledge from both parties)
Scrapping expensive Home Informantion Packs (again a manifesto pledge)
Scrapping the unpopular third runway at Heathrow (yep)

And if they're serious about cutting back on surveillance culture along with (apparently) not letting the US push us around anymore, then they've more than justified my not voting Labour.

It could be the carrot before the stick that they beat the working class to death with, I'm sure someone will suggest that's what it is.

PS Three election pledges carried out in less than a month. I can only think of one pre election pledge (the minimum wage) that Labour carried out in 13 years.

PPS re Theresa May: In different times when people weren't looking for negatives ALL THE TIME someone who goes from left to right depending on the issue would be applauded as a moderate. I certainly applaud any politician that doesn't stick rigidly to traditional doctrine. And it's certainly better than what Labour did most of the time which is go from right to further right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom