Wesley Snipes is going to prison!

Spending all of his money on peroxide haircuts no doubt.

DemolitionMan38.jpeg

I loved that movie by the way. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
but Judge Joe Brown wrote a letter of support!

I heard about that one, but isn't Montel helping him as well? Somehow, I think Judge Judy would be too hard for him. He would crack under the pressure. Hell, I think anyone would!

ooh noes!!!

does this mean there will be no more BLADE sequels?!?!?!?!

this hurts more than natalie krueger rejecting my advances towards her in 11th grade...

or something like that.

ooh noes!!!

does this mean there will be no more BLADE sequels?!?!?!?!

this hurts more than natalie krueger rejecting my advances towards her in 11th grade...

or something like that.

KRUEGER???

Are you sure you'd want to date her??
She could be related to Freddy, and if you were ONE MINUTE LATE, he'd slice youuuu uuppp.

Just like nugz will cut you! :D

KRUEGER???

Are you sure you'd want to date her??
She could be related to Freddy, and if you were ONE MINUTE LATE, he'd slice youuuu uuppp.

Just like nugz will cut you! :D

natalie krueger was angel

do not disrespect her

and nugz is not gonna be cutting anyone up.

call it a hunch,or call it the fact she lives about 6 billion miles away
haha

natalie krueger was angel

do not disrespect her

and nugz is not gonna be cutting anyone up.

call it a hunch,or call it the fact she lives about 6 billion miles away
haha
I'm not saying she's not the angel, I'm saying one of her dead relatives is gonna cut you up. Whether she wants him to or not.

I'm sure nugz would find a way. She'll be the one to invent something to punch people through the internet.

Just watch.

I'm sure nugz would find a way. She'll be the one to invent something to punch people through the internet.

Just watch.

that would be awesome. but why do you say that? do i come off as violent? :( i only am on tequila.

I'm not saying she's not the angel, I'm saying one of her dead relatives is gonna cut you up. Whether she wants him to or not.

Just watch.

dont put so much faith in someone from new jersey

just sayin'

Back
Top Bottom