West Virginia eats Jamie Oliver for breakfast

Darn those hillbillies for making Jamie cry! He needs to toughen up though, if he's going to separate us 'mericans from our feed. Less Oprah, more like that Scottish terror Gillian from "You Are What You Eat" (also a VERY popular show on BBC America - thus reinforcing my theorum that Americans love nasty Brits).

Last edited:
Darn those hillbillies for making Jamie cry! He needs to toughen up though, if he's going to separate us 'mericans from our feed. Less Oprah, more like that Scottish terror Gillian from "You Are What You Eat" (also a VERY popular show on BBC America - thus reinforcing my theorum that Americans love nasty Brits).

It's because we all have crushes on stern but sweet Mary Poppins.

Must explain my strange infatuation with super nanny :lbf::straightface:

jofrost_supernanny_would_have_tossed_2_year_old_off_plane_like_southwest_airlines.jpg

It's because we all have crushes on stern but sweet Mary Poppins.

I say "tomatoe", you say "potato", let's call the whole thing off!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGYs4KS_djg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-umfT4T7pgs

(that D.A.W.G fella doesn't speak for us dogs :mad: Go Jamie! :thumb: :lbf:)

...I wish Huntington kids would share their pizza. :( In some school canteens here we haven't seen a slice in six months :mad: (we got chips last week though, but Christine Cowshed would die of starvation here.)(All we have is badly prepared vegs.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SoQKSyQcs4

Proper scary lunch dragon lady :tears:. (howls).

It's funny how similar Morrissey and Jamie are in a way. Sensitive crusaders. They should make peace and open a semi-vegetarian school canteen .:p (serving chips).

At my junior high school, all there was in the lunch line were huge pieces of very greasy pizza, chicken nuggets, and big styrofoam bowls of fries which we used to eat with mayo and ketchup mixed together. Oh, and out in the courtyard you could buy hot dogs and candy bars. :guitar: Yes, I emerged from those years with some... extra baggage.

At my junior high school, all there was in the lunch line were huge pieces of very greasy pizza, chicken nuggets, and big styrofoam bowls of fries which we used to eat with mayo and ketchup mixed together. Oh, and out in the courtyard you could buy hot dogs and candy bars. :guitar: Yes, I emerged from those years with some... extra baggage.

That tastes disgusting, I've tried. Woof.:mad:

(Huntington school is not big on recycling plastic milk bottles, I see. :rolleyes: Jeez. Mind you, counting cups from the coffee machine at work I think we beat their amount of plastic.)

Such a long way to go in the world...Where to start...

Hunting Ton...Fitting name, wonder if they chose it because of it.:D

(Pregs your intellectual baggage is what we see... That mayo didn't leave a trace.:thumb:)

No chef is worth his salt if he can't make a Wienerpus with 2 sides y'all...

14jylvs.jpg

I got food poisoning from eating one of those sausages just before Christmas. The texture and appearance of the vomit were something to behold. I was up all night vomiting and had an arse like an exploding fire hydrant for 3 days afterwards.

Then again, it wouldn't be the first time I'd been up all night wretching and been left with a sore arse because of a dodgy pork sword...
300px-KennethWilliams.jpg

West Virginia is scary state and I'm not surprised at all by what happened to him there.

Wait, are you saying that the late John Denver was full of sh*t when he sang, "Almost heaven, West Virginia..."?!

Hey Ghosty, thanks for posting that article about the David Letterman episode. I find it interesting that he has so much to say on the matter. And to his defense, he is probably just being a realist on this issue. No need to give more credit to a country that doesn't really need it.

I have to say that as an American I am often times offended by comments made by a lot of posters as to the generalizations that are made about this country. I won’t go on to defend it because, most of “middle America” exemplifies these unfortunate stereotypes, BUT not all of us do. But enough of this soapbox; I just wanted to comment on one thing…

We were going to change to the metric system in the 60’s????!! How the f did that not work?! It’s reasons like this that make me so confused as to how this country can make such terrible decisions. How can you NOT understand the metric system?! Everything is based on 10’s, decimals of .1 etc. Instead of all this 5280 feet in one mile crap etc. Not to mention it is used by nearly every other country on the planet. Conversions are not fun, why should we waste our time? So stupid!!!!!

I think it was Ferris Bueller who said, “I weep for the future”.
**Edit, actually it was the snooty/snotty matradee.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom