what a crock!!! Presale content

Re: The Buffalo Presale has been postponed!

It looks like the second Durham one has been either postponed or cancelled too. Now it just shows the date of the regular sale. Weird.

ah! i just read that on ticketmaster! I will be stressed until I have my tickets, I haven't seen Morrissey in 6 years.

HOB Ticketmaster pre-sale has also been cancelled for today.:confused:

I will keep checking back, things may re-appear later. You never know.

Edit: Presale is now on for HOB members. Password is LIVE.

Last edited:

well this is dissapointing! i woke up bright and early with credit card in hand. i wonder how much later they will postpone this? i have to work tonight! ughhhh

i called the box office early this morning and they said more than likely it will happen tom

same here. the only thing is, they weren't sure if the password was going to be the same...

yup... im just going to cal them tonight/ tom morning.. they are open before 10am anyway

HOB sale is now for HOB members.

Password is LIVE.

Last edited:
in order to buy presale tickets for Buff tomorrow you have to buy the digital DL of the album also BS

ticketmaster and record labels suck the big one

ok so i need help

it says i tunes presale starts tomorrow.. where do I buy the album in order to get the pre sale password?

Last edited:
in order to buy presale tickets for Buff tomorrow you have to buy the digital DL of the album also BS

ticketmaster and record labels suck the big one

ok so i need help

it says i tunes presale starts tomorrow.. where do I buy the album in order to get the pre sale password?
someone said in another thread thta the presale password is often the title of the current album so it could be in this case "refusal"?

it was suppose to be refusla2 before they postponed the sale today

and it have been different for each place

and now i think i tunes gives individualized passwords or there is a link right on ticketmaster to make sure you buy it right then and there

so how does it work? when i sign into ticketmaster tom. will it just say buy the cd and ticket package right then and there? or do i need to go to itunes right now and buy it and get the password for tom?

it's so confusing... i'm not even sure i can do this because this might not be available through itunes in canada

okay, after searching around i think that presale ticket prices will include a code for downloading the new album from itunes and priced $9.99 higher.

it's so confusing... i'm not even sure i can do this because this might not be available through itunes in canada

it said on ticketmaster.com that it was available for us residents only. i'm so dissapointed by this whole situation. i'm sick of it before i've even started.

Oy vey. You won't be doing anything in iTunes tomorrow. Nothing. Nada. Zero.

We've all bought tickets from Tm before. After you make the purchase, you get an email with codes for one or two free songs. That would be the method going on here. Except you wouldn't get the code right now. iTunes would e-mail you the code so you can go do the download from inside of your iTunes once the album goes live.

So. I go to TM. I click the link. TM sells me my tickets plus 9.99 for my iTunes pre-order. I get confirmation email and get my tickets however I normally get them.

In Feb., I get an email from iTunes saying "Here's your download code for Years of Refusal" and I download it. Voila!

And half of the codes I've seen in here so far are completely wrong aside from the HOB codes. The Durham show has a code that will be issued for DPAC subscribers to pre-sale. There had been some speculation that it'd be DPAC, but it's not.

it said on ticketmaster.com that it was available for us residents only. i'm so dissapointed by this whole situation. i'm sick of it before i've even started.

You won't be able to use the album pre-order codes. You can still purchase tickets and all, but you'll be blowing 9.99 unless you wait until the onsale date itself. The event promoters/band management/agent have stipulated that it's a US delivery event only. Sooooo. For once, TM's not the bastards here.

Back
Top Bottom