What about the Guardian

general disarray

Last edited:
Just perusing some old threads on here to see what I’ve missed. I can’t believe this didn’t get any replies, it’s so true.

Another day, another inconvenient truth ignored....

Just perusing some old threads on here to see what I’ve missed. I can’t believe this didn’t get any replies, it’s so true.

Another day, another inconvenient truth ignored....
I thought #CancelCulture was a terrible thing and digging through people's old tweets was wrong but now you're in favor of cancelling a newspaper for things written over a hundred and fifty years ago? You're nothing if not consistent in your hypocrisy.

I thought #CancelCulture was a terrible thing and digging through people's old tweets was wrong but now you're in favor of cancelling a newspaper for things written over a hundred and fifty years ago? You're nothing if not consistent in your hypocrisy.
it's the irony, dummy

I think you’ve missed the point, & please show me where I’ve mentioned peoples old tweets on here, ever?

Cancel culture is wrong, but not against The Guardian. Cancel the cancellers. That’s ok, just because i say it is, so end of.

I think you’ve missed the point, & please show me where I’ve mentioned peoples old tweets on here, ever?

Cancel culture is wrong, but not against The Guardian. Cancel the cancellers. That’s ok, just because i say it is, so end of.
I'll type slowly so you can keep up. Cancel culture is associated with digging up people's old tweets. It's usually your nemeses the "woke" and their mates, the "snowflakes," who do this. It's usually mentioned how long ago the tweet or post or paper the #cancelled person wrote appeared and a few years is considered a long time.
But you're going back over a century.
And it's not like slavery is an issue that bothers you anyway or you wouldn't support the royals whose wealth is the result of other people's forced labor.
Your country and mine became wealthy by exploiting and enslaving as many people as possible all over the world. If we're going back to the 1850's and trying to make things right I guess you'd better stop talking about immigration. When you're done paying back what you stole there won't be much left.

I'll type slowly so you can keep up. Cancel culture is associated with digging up people's old tweets. It's usually your nemeses the "woke" and their mates, the "snowflakes," who do this. It's usually mentioned how long ago the tweet or post or paper the #cancelled person wrote appeared and a few years is considered a long time.
And it's not like slavery is an issue that bothers you anyway or you wouldn't support the royals whose wealth is the result of other people's forced labor.
Your country and mine became wealthy by exploiting and enslaving as many people as possible all over the world. If we're going back to the 1850's and trying to make things right I guess you'd better stop talking about immigration. When you're done paying back what you stole there won't be much left.
It doesn’t bother me no, and I don’t think these statues should be torn down either.

The point I was making, (I’ll type slowly so you can keep up - what a ridiculous comment because it doesn’t matter how slowly YOU type, the message still appears the same, so that insult doesn’t really work, does it) is the limp wristed lefties at The Guardian, like Owen Jones sobbing over his white privilege, are so quick to jump on the BLM bandwagon without taking a look at their own history.

Plus I just f***ing hate the Guardian, so even if it is hypocritical, who cares, I’m happy to be so when it suits my agenda.

The left always are, so if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.

Last edited:
It doesn’t bother me no, and I don’t think these statues should be torn down either.

The point I was making, (I’ll type slowly so you can keep up - what a ridiculous comment because it doesn’t matter how slowly YOU type, the message still appears the same, so that insult doesn’t really work does it) is The limp wristed lefties at The Guardian, like Owen Jones sobbing over his white privilege, are so quick to jump on the BLM bandwagon without taking a look at their own history.

Plus I just f***ing hate the Guardian, so even if it is hypocritical, who cares, I’m happy to be so when it suits my agenda.

The left always are, so if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.
What statues?

What statues?
In the UK, a load of white saviours have either ripped down or demanded to be ripped down statues of historic people in this country who were either in the slave trade business, had links with the slave trade business or at any time walked within 500 feet of anyone who might have maybe had links with someone who also maybe had links with the slave trade business.

And just people who generally were involved in the British Empire, no matter what they did for the country.

Bottom line, they are ashamed of their nationality & want to erase history so it only reflects their modern day 21st century sensibilities.

The fact that you explained the "slow typing" bit means it worked very well.
Not really, it means it was an idiotic ‘insult’ that didn’t work properly.

Fake C, you can be alright, but please don’t think you can ever ‘get’ to me on here, you can’t. I’m sure it’s vice versa, but you’ll be wasting a lot of time trying to ‘niggle’ me.

It's really just a case of "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." Of course pointing out that the Guardian lives in a glass house is going to be satisfying.

It's really just a case of "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." Of course pointing out that the Guardian lives in a glass house is going to be satisfying.
Too damn true rifke. 👍 The left have a great talent for ignoring inconvenient truths...

They’re all just basically cowards. There may be the odd exception, but on the whole...cowards.

Not really, it means it was an idiotic ‘insult’ that didn’t work properly.

Fake C, you can be alright, but please don’t think you can ever ‘get’ to me on here, you can’t. I’m sure it’s vice versa, but you’ll be wasting a lot of time trying to ‘niggle’ me.
Yes I can tell by your insistence that it didn't bother you and your need to explain to me the reason that the joke is a joke that it was a complete failure and you remain the opposite of niggled.

"What statues" was also something like a joke although we weren't really talking about statues. "Show me where I ever mentioned statues!?!?!?!"
Your response did yield paydirt though. Remember my post where I tried and failed to teach you how to argue? You should have just mentioned statues of the founders and important people in your history but you went right to "statues of slave owners" without any help and then equated them with statues of the founders of your country.
Anyway you already said that it's all about not liking the Guardian and nothing to do with any ethical issues and I respect that. I'm not trying to claim a "gotcha" on it but it does make bringing up this thread that "didn't get any replies" seem to have been a wasted effort.
Maybe a thread about your favorite Pet Shop Boys album art with a poll would do better.

WTF!!! ???? FAKE C WHO IS NEMESES? the GOD of stale cracker jack boxes? :eek:
Fake C do you mean to say that the boots with the holes in them that you wear, you
have thanks to your ancestor having slaves?:blushing:
Fake C the peeps that sold the slaves in the first place had slaves!:straightface:
and yet were dead broke::mad:
Fake C do you have any stale foodstuffs you can send the Guardian?

Yes I can tell by your insistence that it didn't bother you and your need to explain to me the reason that the joke is a joke that it was a complete failure and you remain the opposite of niggled.

"What statues" was also something like a joke although we weren't really talking about statues. "Show me where I ever mentioned statues!?!?!?!"
Your response did yield paydirt though. Remember my post where I tried and failed to teach you how to argue? You should have just mentioned statues of the founders and important people in your history but you went right to "statues of slave owners" without any help and then equated them with statues of the founders of your country.
Anyway you already said that it's all about not liking the Guardian and nothing to do with any ethical issues and I respect that. I'm not trying to claim a "gotcha" on it but it does make bringing up this thread that "didn't get any replies" seem to have been a wasted effort.
Maybe a thread about your favorite Pet Shop Boys album art with a poll would do better.

🤒
Fake C, you and Velcro and Radish owe your broke lifestyles to the slaves you all had 200 yrs ago?:eyes:
are you sure about this Fake C, maybe its the reefer posting?o_O

Yes I can tell by your insistence that it didn't bother you and your need to explain to me the reason that the joke is a joke that it was a complete failure and you remain the opposite of niggled.​

I see little Radis has liked your post😂 he's been quite quiet the last few days. Beaten into submission methinks.

Why don't you do the PSB poll, you could do with a decent contribution on here.

Last edited:
🤒

Fake C be nicer to the black dude crack addict boom box listening neighbors of yours.
in a way you lord over aisle 4 because of them.:)

Back
Top Bottom