What are some of your most loathed songs?

A "classic" from my kmart days a decade ago. I had a few songs I loathed they played.

Last edited by a moderator:

A "classic" from my kmart days a decade ago. I had a few songs I loathed they played.

That's one of the best songs ever written by one of the greatest artists of all time. Everything he does is golden.

That's one of the best songs ever written by one of the greatest artists of all time. Everything he does is golden.

I'll have to give some of his other stuff a shot.
This particular song played on kmart radio back in the early '00s so I really grew to hate it.
The romeo in black jeans line got stuck in my head like no other.

Starships - Nicki Minaj because it's a cosmically shit piece of music that can have only been created by an evil alien overlord aka Nicki Minaj, f***ing pig she is.

Sorry to say but Golden Lights by The Smiths has to be one of the worst. Great lyrics that could have been written by Moz himself but it is truly awful. I occasionally amuse myself picturing the faces of Marr, Rourke and Joyce the first time they heard this.
Anything by Robbie Williams is auto-loathed. Ditto Michael Bolton. Chris Rea has committed many sonic atrocities. Rockstar by Nickelback is on par with war crimes but think Meatloaf, "I would do anything for love" is what Satan plays to get himself in the mood for uber-evil.

There are so many to choose from, it's like a f***ing cereal isle at Tesco!
Complete with "own brand sub-standard shite" (covers), the list of loathing could be infinite for me, but, as I HATE Jethro Dull, the rock n roll FLAUTIST ..(which i'm sorry, but the word flautist itself bugs me, then, add the fact he crossed his legs up like he needed a wee...I'd have to say when anything by Jethro Dull comes on, I SEE RED!!)

He just looks mad.
As a child, I remember hating hearing this on the radio.
Oh, and I have to add this one as well...

I want to gouge away at my ear drums with pencils!

But, these were just some outstanding ones from my earliest days of song hating.
Truth be told, I hate almost everything.
The list of music I like is sooooo much shorter than the one of music I hate, and I'm genre-spanning,and widely appreciative of many styles and eras, there's just been that much shit music produced, the hate-ables are never ending!

I f***ing HATE this song. I've been trying to figure out the name of it for weeks, it came on the radio on the way to work today and I was so excited. :p Seriously, the song is over five minutes long, accomplishes NOTHING in those five minutes, says nothing, the beat is monotonous, the chords aren't even interesting to listen to, and the song feels like it's 20 f***ing minutes long. I want to stab my ears out when I hear it. HATE this song. Whew.

My Desert Island nightmares-
"Manic Monday" by The Bangles
"Smoke on the Water" by Deep Purple (sick of it!)
"One Shot at Love" by L.L. Cool J
"If You're Tarzan, I'm Jane" by Martika
"All My Ex's Live In Texas" by George Strait
"I Want a New Duck" by "Weird Al" Yankovic
"My Prerogative" by Bobby Brown
"Teddy's Jam" by Guy

Back
Top Bottom