What are some of your most loathed songs?

Every Morning by Sugar Ray is embedded three times in a row on Morrissey Solo.

That's gotta be like Haley's Comet, or something.

Wedding's back on baby! Great song.

Very hard to find anything Collins put his hand to before 1992 that wasn't great.

Can we get divorced to Throwing It All Away?

Last edited by a moderator:

Never liked her or any of her music.

I thought Vision of Love was a good song, for what it was. Probably one of the last actually decent modern R and B singles.

But yeah...she's horrid.

This song and the accompanying video are more obnoxious than I can process. I'd rather get cancer than endure them.

This song and the accompanying video are more obnoxious than I can process. I'd rather get cancer than endure them.

Did you give me the negative rep for posting that gif of her with the reference to this song in the Pigsty thread? It was you, wasn't it. Fess up. :lbf: I like this song. I like Poker Face as well.

Did you give me the negative rep for posting that gif of her with the reference to this song in the Pigsty thread? It was you, wasn't it. Fess up. :lbf: I like this song. I like Poker Face as well.

Never have I or would I give you negative rep, for anything...and if I had, I'd admit it. But now that you mention it, I do vaguely remember that post of yours. But no, this is totally unrelated, you paranoid weirdo!

Never have I or would I give you negative rep, for anything...and if I had, I'd admit it. But now that you mention it, I do vaguely remember that post of yours. But no, this is totally unrelated, you paranoid weirdo!

Come on, admit it. I know you're out to destroy me and my little dog too!

emerald+dorothy+and+toto.pl

Back
Top Bottom