What are you doing to help Haiti?

ChristianDior

I've wasted my life...
What are you doing to help Haiti?
Or do you even care?

I haven't figured out what to do yet, but I am going to listen to see what Wyclef Jean advises.

Praying.

Sorry, didn't get the "joke"
Finding it hard to watch news reports on this disaster.
Haven't figured out yet what contribution me and Mr Lux can make

I'm going to vote against natural disasters.

Let's play a game of funniest Haiti joke.

What's the difference between Britain and Haiti?

Haiti has a wonderful history in distinctive art... :lbf::lbf::lbf:

I'm going to vote against natural disasters.

The bill will never pass.

Lose the battle but win the war by voting to have natural disasters awaken countries to the notion that reinforced concrete buildings are a good idea. :thumb:

Let's play a game of funniest Haiti joke.

What's the difference between Britain and Haiti?

Haiti has a wonderful history in distinctive art... :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Hope you're nice and warm and cosy in your home tonight. Hope your belly is full with food, you have running water and not grieving for lost loved ones.

Hope you're nice and warm and cosy in your home tonight. Hope your belly is full with food, you have running water and not grieving for lost loved ones.

I think that's a bit out of order, don't rub this awful disaster in the face of the people of Haiti, please. :)

The American Red Cross pledged an initial $1 Million to Haiti Relief. I sent a $10 donation today by texting ‘Haiti’ to 90999 (donations are taken from your phone bill).

Our church is taking a special offering this Sunday to donate to the Church World Service (www.churchworldservice.org) which is a relief, development and refugee assistance ministry of the 35 denominations that make up the National Council of Churches USA. We've also decided to host a bake sale on the 31st to raise more funds to send to CWS. Donating what I can makes me feel good and somewhat useful in face of this unimaginable tragedy.

Back
Top Bottom