what are you eating right now

beets! I bought one of those little packages of pre cooked beets where you get, like, 5 little ones for $5. it's a total rip off but I love beets so much and lanterns isn't here to cook them for me so what else am I supposed to do, huh?!

View attachment 53178
Baked a couple loaves of Limpa last night. It’s a Swedish rye bread with molasses and anise seed. I’m thrilled with how it turned out. Had some this morning with my tea. I have a Swedish gathering later today and I’m taking a loaf as well as a jar of my Queen’s Jam I made this summer. Excited to show them off.
A giant yawn from Sweden. People who make their own bread are idiots.

In her last years of life my mom said that making bread is the biggest waste of time in any persons life.

My mother enjoyed my Limpa so much she’s asked me to make her more.
I didn't mean to attack you and since you live over there it is wise to make your own bread as all american food from stores is full of poison to lower the population. In Sweden we can buy quality like nowhere in the world.

I'm more into hard bread now as it is hard bread season here with Christmas on the way. But at least you made dark bread which is the best.

Beware though that the yeast you use triggers candida.

My mother enjoyed my Limpa so much she’s asked me to make her more.
The most unhealthy limpa in Sweden is made in Eskilstuna. The Skogaholms limpa is like taking dough and putting butter on it and ramming it down you.

690x390_skogaholmslimpa.png

If you see it run like hell. I lived next to their plant when I met Pilla. Nice smell but any swedish kid my age has been forced to eat that shit.

Me and P had a soup machine premiere for this season with toast and a new cheese we've never had before and it went down a treat.

wine gums! I had such a rough two days with my eyes being sore as hell that I broke my fast (they weren't sore because of the fast, but I just felt I deserved some sweets after that). ill start again tomorrow or the next day. anyway, I've decided that yellow are the best wine gums. I would've never though it before, but they really are the best. and black really aren't so good. they're blackcurrant, I think. why did I not know that before?

wine gums! I had such a rough two days with my eyes being sore as hell that I broke my fast (they weren't sore because of the fast, but I just felt I deserved some sweets after that). ill start again tomorrow or the next day. anyway, I've decided that yellow are the best wine gums. I would've never though it before, but they really are the best. and black really aren't so good. they're blackcurrant, I think. why did I not know that before?
I have to break up with you if you prefer them to black ones.

In order:
black
red
green

mmmm pigs fat is so tasty!

Does anyone else suffer from a bloated stomach and diarrhea when they have raw onions?
I doubt raw onions is good for you and I only take the cryo tank capsule ones from LA that lower blood pressure which is the only type of onion to have been scientifically proven to lower it.

My old friend Rolf took a lot of raw onion but he always had colds and flu anyway.

Tags
*francis baaaaacon dairy death 2 infidel dessert fat pigs fatfuckheaven food fruit future h'ween leftovers great thread kiwi-ownage meat meataint_murder nom nom nom time 4da season vegan vegetables vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom