What are you up to this spring?

Aspenturaft

I'm thinking of doing a lot of outdoor activities like biking and maybe flying some kite (is that a thing anymore?) I don't know maybe some long drives, anything just to enjoy this season. How about you people? What do you have in mind?

fasting. but also taking more walks by the ocean. i never do that here for some reason. i prefer the ocean in vancouver. oh, and writing. ive got two VERY robust ideas for books.

We have a lot of town events here that I’m hoping will be back this year. The plein air painting festival, fire and ice sculpture festival etc. live music is for sure something I am chomping at the bit to get back to. Beaches bbqs and shopping for clothes. Reading a book in a crowded cafe. I can not wait to do all these things

We have a lot of town events here that I’m hoping will be back this year. The plein air painting festival, fire and ice sculpture festival etc. live music is for sure something I am chomping at the bit to get back to. Beaches bbqs and shopping for clothes. Reading a book in a crowded cafe. I can not wait to do all these things
After taking all these things away from others because you're a craven little bitch you now want them back for yourself. You should be boarded up in your house for the rest of your life because the outside world doesn't need people like you.

I'm thinking of doing a lot of outdoor activities like biking and maybe flying some kite (is that a thing anymore?) I don't know maybe some long drives, anything just to enjoy this season. How about you people? What do you have in mind?
Beautiful. Thanks for asking.
I want to be outdoors (i.e. home) away from crowds of people as often and as long as possible. Usually I get up at around 4:30 or 5 am and take my bike to see new things on the map. I want to read a fat 21st century dystopian novel, with a lot of time and flying teapots at hand. I won't take longer car rides coz I hope that my old car will pass the MOT test again, which is a bit of a concern every second year or so. When all and if all is said and done, I want to learn to differentiate the song, call and pecking sound of all species of woodpeckers that live here in this region and also how to conduct a corona selftest. Something to be proud of at the end of this year. Let's hope it will come.

Beautiful. Thanks for asking.
I want to be outdoors (i.e. home) away from crowds of people as often and as long as possible. Usually I get up at around 4:30 or 5 am and take my bike to see new things on the map. I want to read a fat 21st century dystopian novel, with a lot of time and flying teapots at hand. I won't take longer car rides coz I hope that my old car will pass the MOT test again, which is a bit of a concern every second year or so. When all and if all is said and done, I want to learn to differentiate the song, call and pecking sound of all species of woodpeckers that live here in this region and also how to conduct a corona selftest. Something to be proud of at the end of this year. Let's hope it will come.
Why do you live? Serious question.

Hey all. Thanks for all your responses. Yes, lots and lots of sun and beaches for me please. I'm not complaining, cause most people have it worse, but the restrictions made me think I should be doing a lot of things, things I missed out on because I was lazy, thinking it will always be the same. Hey, I do love the outdoors.

@rifke That's cool. You're a writer? Have you got anything published already?

Hey all. Thanks for all your responses. Yes, lots and lots of sun and beaches for me please. I'm not complaining, cause most people have it worse, but the restrictions made me think I should be doing a lot of things, things I missed out on because I was lazy, thinking it will always be the same. Hey, I do love the outdoors.

@rifke That's cool. You're a writer? Have you got anything published already?
no, not yet! ill let you know when!

Running away from bees, wasps and bumblebees in a totally uncoordinated way, as usual.

Good news: plenty of pollinating insects around this year.
:bee:

I just watch England is Mine and it was beautiful. I loved it. Two things though, it didn't have any actual Smith's and Johnny only came at the end. But still, thanks!

I just watch England is Mine and it was beautiful. I loved it. Two things though, it didn't have any actual Smith's and Johnny only came at the end. But still, thanks!
It's a great movie. I saw it with a friend just recently and she was never that interested in those kinds of movies but she was with England is Mine.

Back
Top Bottom