What are you watching on YouTube right now?

This chap is genuinely funny. He's only recently discovered The Smiths but he's a convert. I've never seen anyone laugh so uncontrollably over Morrisseys lyrics. Especially when he sings 'You should hear me play piano'

Wanna hear the story of the time I met Joni Mitchell? I know you're dying to ask.

Whether true or not it's irrelevant, bub. You're a faceless entity on a forum. Your stories in which you prostrate yourself before people who are far more successful and famous and wealthy than you so they might acknowledge your existence for 10 minutes are of no interest to me. You could regularly iron the Pope's cassock for all I care, while he says "God bless you, my child" in Spanish and sprinkles you in holy water. If I was in a pub in LA and saw Joni Mitchell I wouldn't approach her because I don't have the nagging need to be acknowledged by celebrities like you do. I'm surprised your girlfriend didn't tell Joni that she lost her virginity beneath a poster of her face.

As soon as the nurse showed reluctance you should have apologised and walked away you obsequious little try-hard. I posted the Joni video because I recently saw comments from David Crosby where he said he had dinner with Joni and she's in a bad way, but from the pictures and remarks in this video she appears to be in good spirits and in far better health than I expected after what I read. Your nonsense from five years ago is unimportant, the comments underneath the video show that she's willing to talk to anyone that says hello, but if LH wants to hear more about it you can tell her (even though only four weeks ago you told her that she has little to live for, because you're a disreputable piece of work and your stories of your brief encounters with celebrities who take the time from their day to humour you for a few minutes do nothing to alter that fact).

If you really wanted to impress Joni do you know what you could have done? You could have told her about the time you met Damon Albarn -- that truly would have astounded her. After the stunning revelation of that encounter, with the thought in her head that "hey, this guy is so well-connected", she might have even invited you to sit down, instead of crouching.

Last edited:
Whether true or not it's irrelevant, bub. You're a faceless entity on a forum. Your stories in which you prostrate yourself before people who are far more successful and famous and wealthy than you so they might acknowledge your existence for 10 minutes are of no interest to me. You could regularly iron the Pope's cassock for all I care, while he says "God bless you, my child" in Spanish and sprinkles you in holy water. If I was in a pub in LA and saw Joni Mitchell I wouldn't approach her because I don't have the nagging need to be acknowledged by celebrities like you do. I'm surprised your girlfriend didn't tell Joni that she lost her virginity beneath a poster of her face.

As soon as the nurse showed reluctance you should have apologised and walked away you obsequious little try-hard. I posted the Joni video because I recently saw comments from David Crosby where he said he had dinner with Joni and she's in a bad way, but from the pictures and remarks in this video she appears to be in good spirits and in far better health than I expected after what I read. Your nonsense from five years ago is unimportant, the comments underneath the video show that she's willing to talk to anyone that says hello, but if LH wants to hear more about it you can tell her (even though only four weeks ago you told her that she has little to live for, because you're a disreputable piece of work and your stories of your brief encounters with celebrities who take the time from their day to humour you for a few minutes does nothing to alter that fact).

If you really wanted to impress Joni do you know what you could have done? You could have told her about the time you met Damon Albarn -- that truly would have astounded her. After the stunning revelation of that encounter, with the thought in her head that "hey, this guy is so well-connected", she might have even invited you to sit down, instead of crouching.
Are you okay, little guy?

Are you okay, little guy?

Are you? You're the one who thumbed down the Joni video and then followed it up with some unverifiable story from "four or five" years ago, which seems to have been written out of bitterness judging by the thumb down coupled with the "I know you're dying to ask" remark. You're the one who initiated the exchange, I wouldn't have even noticed that you wrote anything if LH hadn't quoted the post since you're on ignore and I don't receive notifications from you. Maybe go and ask yourself the "are you okay, little guy?" question in the mirror and figure out why you only bring up these stories while arguing with people whom you feel disdain towards. Your whole modus operandi seems unhealthy to me.

You remind me of this guy: "I walked Bob Dylan onstage in 1975, who the f*** are you? You're nothing!"

Are you? You're the one who thumbed down the Joni video and then followed it up with some unverifiable story from "four or five" years ago, which seems to have been written out of bitterness judging by the thumb down coupled with the "I know you're dying to ask" remark. You're the one who initiated the exchange, I wouldn't have even noticed that you wrote anything if LH hadn't quoted the post since you're on ignore and I don't receive notifications from you. Maybe go and ask yourself the "are you okay, little guy?" question in the mirror and figure out why you only bring up these 'stories' while arguing with people you feel disdain towards. Your whole modus operandi seems unhealthy to me.

You remind me of this guy: "I walked Bob Dylan onstage in 1975, who the f*** are you? You're nothing!"

You sure seem to dedicate a lot of time thinking about an "irrelevant, faceless entity" whose every single post you react and respond to despite my being "on ignore." Are you sure you're alright?

By the way, I've met that guy before too. Doug Levinson. Very charming dude.

🧐

BGV there is a huge demand here for your fake 'the day i kissed joni mitchell rear rumpus' 'story':crazy:
go and tell it then make up a story about meeting wayne newton too:hammer:

WTF joni mitchell
hasnt made a tour in 20 yrso_O
was radish there with huckleberry finn and tom mix?:crazy:

Four or five years ago, I was in a restaurant in Los Angeles with my then-girlfriend. It was a Friday night and the place was packed, there was a corny sort of wedding band playing and nowhere to sit. We huddled up by the bar and ordered a couple drinks and while we were up there, I overheard the people next to me talking about Joni Mitchell. My ears perked up and I kind of leaned in and the guy said to me, "Did you see Joni? She's over there."

Turns out it was her nurse's birthday and they had reserved a big table to celebrate. I couldn't believe it. At this point, I had lived in Los Angeles for about ten years and had always wondered if I'd ever run into someone like Bob Dylan or Neil Young or Joni Mitchell (rather than the younger celebrities who are relatively easy to bump into). She and her entourage seemed to be having a great time and enjoying the music. Occasionally, her nurse would pull her up out of her wheelchair and get her dancing a little bit.

We stayed a while until the bar started to empty out. The band was finishing up their second set and the lead singer took a moment to acknowledge Joni and thank her for being there before launching into a wobbly version of "Woodstock." It was this beautiful thing, watching Joni watching the band play one of her songs in this dive bar setting. She seemed sweetly grateful and the whole moment had this real tenderness to it.

After it was all over, I approached her table and quietly asked if I could say hello. Her nurse seemed protective of her at first but Joni waved her away. I think she has some days that are more lucid than others and I probably caught her on a good night. I crouched next to her wheelchair and we spoke for a little while about music and the bar and whatnot. She kept remarking that I looked exactly like her grandson, to the point of calling for her nurse to concur. Funny. I have a nice picture of the two of us. I felt like I was floating a few inches above the ground after that.
:straightface:

OY thank god kitty wells wasnt at the dive baro_O
is your then'girl'friend name 'nicholas'?
was 'she' in a car wreck?:rolleyes:

Four or five years ago, I was in a restaurant in Los Angeles with my then-girlfriend. It was a Friday night and the place was packed, there was a corny sort of wedding band playing and nowhere to sit. We huddled up by the bar and ordered a couple drinks and while we were up there, I overheard the people next to me talking about Joni Mitchell. My ears perked up and I kind of leaned in and the guy said to me, "Did you see Joni? She's over there."

Turns out it was her nurse's birthday and they had reserved a big table to celebrate. I couldn't believe it. At this point, I had lived in Los Angeles for about ten years and had always wondered if I'd ever run into someone like Bob Dylan or Neil Young or Joni Mitchell (rather than the younger celebrities who are relatively easy to bump into). She and her entourage seemed to be having a great time and enjoying the music. Occasionally, her nurse would pull her up out of her wheelchair and get her dancing a little bit.

We stayed a while until the bar started to empty out. The band was finishing up their second set and the lead singer took a moment to acknowledge Joni and thank her for being there before launching into a wobbly version of "Woodstock." It was this beautiful thing, watching Joni watching the band play one of her songs in this dive bar setting. She seemed sweetly grateful and the whole moment had this real tenderness to it.

After it was all over, I approached her table and quietly asked if I could say hello. Her nurse seemed protective of her at first but Joni waved her away. I think she has some days that are more lucid than others and I probably caught her on a good night. I crouched next to her wheelchair and we spoke for a little while about music and the bar and whatnot. She kept remarking that I looked exactly like her grandson, to the point of calling for her nurse to concur. Funny. I have a nice picture of the two of us. I felt like I was floating a few inches above the ground after that.
who gives a shit

As soon as the nurse showed reluctance you should have apologised and walked away you obsequious little try-hard. I posted the Joni video because I recently saw comments from David Crosby where he said he had dinner with Joni and she's in a bad way, but from the pictures and remarks in this video she appears to be in good spirits and in far better health than I expected after what I read. Your nonsense from five years ago is unimportant, the comments underneath the video show that she's willing to talk to anyone that says hello, but if LH wants to hear more about it you can tell her (even though only four weeks ago you told her that she has little to live for, because you're a disreputable piece of work and your stories of your brief encounters with celebrities who take the time from their day to humour you for a few minutes do nothing to alter that fact).

Back
Top Bottom