What are you watching on YouTube right now?

My eyes are always on Craig and his hands more than Johnny or Andy when he's the Fifth Smith. It's harder to see what Johnny is playing. His debilitating shyness and being so down on himself seemed to come through perfectly for the Smiths. For me he steals the show. Interesting guy. It sounds like they were mean to him but who knows.

I find the unhappiness in his voice soothing. I can listen to him all night. I hope I'm wrong about that. I'm sure Craig sings and I want to hear it. Up Close. Craig's a babe.

The re-enactments in this short documentary are hilarious. This fan was really too much, but at least harmless.

Two shots, two shooters, first to the throat, then back of the head. I think the TX governor was in on it.

The re-enactments in this short documentary are hilarious. This fan was really too much, but at least harmless.

I watched that Ketamine. Initially I thought G was a stalker fan, but actually he really liked JL. I then watched an interview with Larry King and Julian. Imagine the headmaster etc only ever introduced him as John L son? Denying him an identity. I would have been furious as a Mother.

Watch until the very end, if this is true. Its the best prank of all time. Orchestrated by DJT.

Back
Top Bottom