What are you watching on YouTube right now?

Very sweet. Unfortunately, hamsters are only allowed to be cute in films. When people meet them in reality, they poison, shoot, strangle and beat them to death.
ive never heard of anyone doing that to a hamster

watching this and realising how much Morrissey misses Johnny/good guitarist/band, Johnny’s band makes Morrissey’s look like pub rockers, no wonder he looks bored as hell on stage these days.

They thought Panic was about hanging black people.

He's 'not tainted' because he's the straight one who talks to the press.
Why would you think a sick thing like that?

It was Morrissey who did all the press, not Johnny.

Why would you think a sick thing like that?

It was Morrissey who did all the press, not Johnny.

If you mean Panic - it's the Melody Maker who started that.

Marr has spoken to the press throughout his entire career, he also does social media & turns up to events.

the trailer for Last Night In Soho,edgar wrights new thriller.E W is the most inventive film maker out there.

They thought Panic was about hanging black people.

He's 'not tainted' because he's the straight one who talks to the press.
Are you suggesting that Marr was already tainted by Morrissey’s racism in the Smiths??!

Are you suggesting that Marr was already tainted by Morrissey’s racism in the Smiths??!

I'm suggesting that the racism allegation is press bollocks that started during the Smiths because they're homophobic gets.

It turned out that my right shoulder isn't as flexible as the left one, which I find quite irritating. Sometimes it feels as if it's gonna dislocate with a clunk, but not in a bad way, coz it might remove an inner blockade that is sittin' in the joint, ready to leave.

Back
Top Bottom