What are your top 10 favorite male singers?

not nice :(

ozzy :(

but i also disliked his post on the basis of it being a free country :(

Okay, understand.
But it was really one name.
I can't imagine you would approve all the names on my list.
Was that free country mentioned in this thread?
I missed that.

Okay, understand.
But it was really one name.
I can't imagine you would approve all the names on my list.
Was that free country mentioned in this thread?
I missed that.
i just really really dont like ozzy. and because i didnt like the rest of the names in that same list enough, and because the authour of the post was one calamine lotion, the overall feeling i was left with after reading said post was one of 'dislike'. and thus it was that i selected the dislike rating. it's that simple, my friend.

Weird question. If a singer made a bunch of music as a male then got a sex change and started to identify as a female and continued to make music does that mean that the past albums are now considered to have been made by a female singer. What would be the right thing to say. Against me, fronted by Laura Jane grace formally Tom, came to mind when thinking of singers and it just made me curious. If I said they were made by a man since she was Tom then would that be a faux pas in lgbt circles

To avoid all that, it would be easier to stick to one category, singing voices.
Why make the distinguishing based on gender?
Or any kind of distinguishing at all?
And I do mean all distinguishing you can think of!
Cheers

oh! ketamine sun's post reminded me of my partiality to harry belafontes voice. should've included harry belafonte in my list.

You still can.
Edit your post.
And you can always add another one you forgot.
But you know that.

i just really really dont like ozzy. and because i didnt like the rest of the names in that same list enough, and because the authour of the post was one calamine lotion, the overall feeling i was left with after reading said post was one of 'dislike'. and thus it was that i selected the dislike rating. it's that simple, my friend.

It is, apparently.
Sorry, sometimes I am not that smart or fast enough to understand.
I feel honoured to be named as your friend.
I really appreciate that!

i remember watching this more that once in my youth. i used to love it when pbs would air the harry belafonte special. <3
.....daaaaaay-O! one day sale-ale-ale-O!......
i cant sing, im sorry *hangs head*

Who cares why or which? The question is purely opinion.

Yes, but that opinion interested me cause I wouldn't dislike a post from anybody stating his favourite singers.
I guess I would dislike a post having no opinion whatsoever.
It's not important.

i remember watching this more that once in my youth. i used to love it when pbs would air the harry belafonte special. <3
.....daaaaaay-O! one day sale-ale-ale-O!......
i cant sing, im sorry *hangs head*

That's nice Rifke.
I like him.
By the way, I can't remember anymore and it is embarrassing a bit but didn't Harry Belafonte once do a song called: " There is a hole my bucket "? Or was it somebody else?
Very funny!

That's nice Rifke.
I like him.
By the way, I can't remember anymore and it is embarrassing a bit but didn't Harry Belafonte once do a song called: " There is a hole my bucket "? Or was it somebody else?
Very funny!
lol! i know that song. i dont think harry belafonte sang it though! lol i think that's just one of those traditional, particularly pointless american songs. we used to have to sing it in choir :p

lol! i know that song. i dont think harry belafonte sang it though! lol i think that's just one of those traditional, particularly pointless american songs. we used to have to sing it in choir :p

Yes, traditional, particularly pointless American songs, but very funny and entertaining and charming.
You sang in a choir? I did so too!
I really liked it a lot!
I was hmm, argh, good at it too, as my teacher tried to persuade me to give me private singing lessons, for a leading singing role but I wanted to play outside with my friends, football and all other kind of crazy stuff boys do at that age.
I remember singing Hallelujah from Händel. :o

Yes, traditional, particularly pointless American songs, but very funny and entertaining and charming.
You sang in a choir? I did so too!
I really liked it a lot!
I was hmm, argh, good at it too, as my teacher tried to persuade me to give me private singing lessons, for a leading singing role but I wanted to play outside with my friends, football and all other kind of crazy stuff boys do at that age.
I remember singing Hallelujah from Händel. :o
in elementary school! believe me, it wasnt by choice. i mostly just mouthed the words for which, im sure, everyone was grateful.

so you were good were you? well lah-dee-frickin-dah! just kidding. that's great!

Back
Top Bottom