What are your top 10 favorite male singers?

sorry, I wasn't referring to any one particular post or vocalist. Blixa cuts an interesting figure and I like a lot of his work, so it was nice to see his name brought up. It's just these posts lists in general I find disappointing, though I know people in general don't have the time or interest in looking deeper to open themselves to more interesting artists. And that's totally fine, It's just me accepting that.
well maybe we need you to inform us of them! well you taught me about mark e. smith and jobriath anyway for which i am grateful. with your help i'll learn! we all have a job on this forum, you know. i know because apparently mine is to teach calamine lotion patience (i hope im doing a good job!). yours might be to teach not-in-the-know people like me about more interesting musicians.

Yes! Even when stirring risotto in that way is a sacrilege. Who cares eating that ball of gum?
is it? oh... i dont know these things. the only thing ive ever stirred is jello pudding (dont tell morrissey) and even then there were powdery clumps in it. my main issue is with the wooden spoon. it's hard for me to watch someone using a wooden spoon because the texture of them when wet bothers me so much. he's wearing a blazer though, so that helps.

is it? oh... i dont know these things. the only thing ive ever stirred is jello pudding (dont tell morrissey) and even then there were powdery clumps in it. my main issue is with the wooden spoon. it's hard for me to watch someone using a wooden spoon because the texture of them when wet bothers me so much. he's wearing a blazer though, so that helps.

The blazer thing for cooking is very cute. I have 3 big wooden spoons in my kitchen. They are very useful. You have to let them dry completly before using again.
What is jello pudding?

The blazer thing for cooking is very cute. I have 3 big wooden spoons in my kitchen. They are very useful. You have to let them dry completly before using again.
What is jello pudding?
a white trash dessert that's been around for decades. it's powder that comes in a little packet and you just add milk and stir. also it's made with gelatine and was once endorse by bill cosby. so not much going for it. still, pistachio is the best!

latest

oh gosh, you're RIGHT! only without the desperate womanhood! oh 12inchesetc! im so happy we finally agree on something!

But what about the desperate manhood? Meaning me !
I adore her. What a woman!
She is strong, smart, sexy and likeable.

I don't want to sound patronizing but you know, of course, why the spoons you use to stir are made of wood?
To avoid damaging your cooking pans, steel pans and stainless steelpans?
Spoons made of steel damage your pans.
Plastic spoons are dangerous for when they get heated too much, small particles will be in your food and than in your body. And as far as I know can damage your pans too.
Maybe wood is not so healthy too but it's a natural material and as far as I know there is no better substitute for it, yet.
I like cooking but only for more than one person (me).

well maybe we need you to inform us of them! well you taught me about mark e. smith and jobriath anyway for which i am grateful. with your help i'll learn! we all have a job on this forum, you know. i know because apparently mine is to teach calamine lotion patience (i hope im doing a good job!). yours might be to teach not-in-the-know people like me about more interesting musicians.

I'm glad I can be of service to you ! :) it wasn't my intent, was hoping some might hip me to some new things. I'm a bit particular about what I like, though my tastes have widened over the years. But it's totally fine if someone is already content with what they listen to. Though there's so many great (to me) artists out there that will go more or less unheard that I think should be heard. Not to say that I don't listen to a lot of the artists people have listed, the obvious weirdos.

"what a woman!" lol oh bless your heart, gerrit. no one actually says that, you know, except oversexed cartoon characters. does your heart pump out of your chest when you say it too? :D

I AM an oversexed cartoon character, with the emphasis on cartoon! :squiffy:
Sex is overrated anyway, .......sometimes. :o

always. here's a tip: next time you say "what a woman!" you need to bug out your eyes and throw a "hubba hubba!" in there ;):thumb:

Closes eyes and says: hubba hubba.
Not going to edit out what a woman cause you already read it.
Feeling slightly embarrassed now but that's okay!
Embarrassment is cool.
L O L

Closes eyes and says: hubba hubba.
Not going to edit out what a woman cause you already read it.
Feeling slightly embarrassed now but that's okay!
Embarrassment is cool.
L O L
oh, lol, you shouldnt feel embarrassed, it was cute! i like that you said it! and i've never watched her show, but she seems like a lovely person (minus the coke habit), and quite deserving of your exuberant exclamations.

oh, lol, you shouldnt feel embarrassed, it was cute! i like that you said it! and i've never watched her show, but she seems like a lovely person (minus the coke habit), and quite deserving of your exuberant exclamations.

I didn't know about the coke habit! :eek:
Hope she has dropped the habit. Favourably so, cold turkey.
But not preparing it for dinner!

But I guess it goes with the environment of the rich and famous.
And it is a very dangerous drug.
Done it once or twice and I immediately thought, this is too good.
It can't be true. It can't be that good, there have to be repercussions!

That reminds me of you entering the world of eyelid surgeries and dazzling be-blazered Brits!:squiffy:
Please Rifke, save your cute bunnynose, have a carrot in stead and pretend this is the next cool thing to do!
You will impress them all and there will be a trend!
All social media will focus on it and you will be famous and get a book publishing deal!:thumb:

I didn't know about the coke habit! :eek:
Hope she has dropped the habit. Favourably so, cold turkey.
But not preparing it for dinner!

But I guess it goes with the environment of the rich and famous.
And it is a very dangerous drug.
Done it once or twice and I immediately thought, this is too good.
It can't be true. It can't be that good, there have to be repercussions!

That reminds me of you entering the world of eyelid surgeries and dazzling be-blazered Brits!:squiffy:
Please Rifke, save your cute bunnynose, have a carrot in stead and pretend this is the next cool thing to do!
You will impress them all and there will be a trend!
All social media will focus on it and you will be famous and get a book publishing deal!:thumb:
did someone say carrot?! *twitches nose*
but alas, there is no choice for me but to get eyelid surgery. something happened to my eyelids you see, a while back, and the skin suddenly became slack, so now my eyes appear much too hooded, a look which fine on some people makes me look grumpy and old--plus it feels weird, heavy on my eyes--and it's very awful to see one of your features change like that over night. perhaps it's karma for my going around calling people here old (lol), but no one says you cant get surgery on karma, and that's just what i have to do. im not after perfection or anything silly like that, i just want my eyelids to go back to being how they were. it's a relatively simple procedure, i think, and it's not even that expensive. but thank you for your concern! also no need to worry as im not about to be entering the world of dazzling be-blazered brits anytime soon (woe). so if you want me, ill just be here nibbling on a carrot, maybe some cake, as per usual. mwah!

did someone say carrot?! *twitches nose*
but alas, there is no choice for me but to get eyelid surgery. something happened to my eyelids you see, a while back, and the skin suddenly became slack, so now my eyes appear much too hooded, a look which fine on some people makes me look grumpy and old--plus it feels weird, heavy on my eyes--and it's very awful to see one of your features change like that over night. perhaps it's karma for my going around calling people here old (lol), but no one says you cant get surgery on karma, and that's just what i have to do. im not after perfection or anything silly like that, i just want my eyelids to go back to being how they were. it's a relatively simple procedure, i think, and it's not even that expensive. but thank you for your concern! also no need to worry as im not about to be entering the world of dazzling be-blazered brits anytime soon (woe). so if you want me, ill just be here nibbling on a carrot, maybe some cake, as per usual. mwah!

Yes, I want you to be here nibbling on a carrot, and to have some cake!
Better than coke, I guess.

Didn't know the eye lid surgery was as serious as I know now.
I won't make anymore jokes about it, sorry!
I sense this is the priority now in your life.
I wish there was any way now, to help you get it done as good and fast as possible.

Be sure to get informed as good as you can and consider more than one option.
Second opinion, third opinion and all that. There are a lot of cowboys around in the cosmetics industy.
But you will, won't you?

I look grumpy too, but it seems like for a man like me it is considered to be okay.
I hear some compliments about being it characteristic and charming.
Mind you, some, but not that many, hmmm.

I hear women complaining a lot that when a man gets older it's many times more gracefully than for women.
I have to disagree.
So Rifke, get it done and feel good ! :thumb:

That must be the least appetizing pot of black burble I've ever seen.

yes but it's color coordinated!:lbf: I mean if he gets some on his jacket no one would notice. Also it's a very goth dish à la Huysmans where in 'A Rebours' Des Esseintes serves food that is all black.

yes but it's color coordinated!:lbf: I mean if he gets some on his jacket no one would notice. Also it's a very goth dish à la Huysmans where in 'A Rebours' Des Esseintes serves food that is all black.

As much as I like that guy for his personality and his music, I have doubts about the combination something fishy with parmesan or anything cheesy. Not only regarding my personal taste.

I know in the north of Italy, as to say Lombardia, and other northern regions risotto is on the dish at a more frequently base than in mid or southern Italy, because the rice being used is produced in the regions of the river Po. In the other regions it's more pasta that is on the dish.
I could be wrong but when I was in the north of Italy and had lunch and it was risotto with seafood of any kind, it was without cheese. Delicious. With white wine.

If it is about the color combination, I would use the sepia-based pasta which is black, and get some other seafood with it.
But, I am not an expert. Maybe there are real Italian Moz-fans who could teach me about this, but not somebody distilling his knowledge from any cookery book. They are many times unreliable.

Back
Top Bottom