What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Phish - July 3rd and 4th

Tomorrow! :rock:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw aesop rock in Atlanta last week. :)

Next up - Metric in September in Tampa. Sept 29th.
Morrissey in Atlanta Dec. 3rd.

Did you enjoy it???

I did. I loved the last song too but I couldn't savor it because I was watching the time close, I had to run a block to catch the last subway.

Grandaddy end of the month
Patti Smith Sept.
Ren Harvieu Oct.
Band Of Horses Nov.

How'd you like that Grandaddy show?

I'm TRYING to get a single flippin' B-52's ticket for tonight at the LA Fair but it's sold out! :squiffy: There's nothing even on Stubhub! Who woulda thought?

Tonight going to see STYX. :D What? It's rock'n'roll! :rock: My sister's pick. They put on a good show last year, even had a lazy susan on stage.

gonna see:
blondie/devo @ stubbs in austin
walk the moon @ the belmont in austin

Radiohead in the O2 (hate the venue) next month

the WNO production of La Boheme next week

But first going down to the Elvis weekend in Porthcawl on Saturday

http://www.elvies.co.uk/Thefestival.php?Action=Thefestival

:D:D

Glad to see this thread resurrected, recently been to see The XX and Africa Express gigs in the last month.

Goin to see Wilco Johnson at fibbers, York next month, and just been informed by a friend that im going to see Oli Brown, at the good old Bridlington Spa in December.

Calexico at the Music Box and Jason Lytle at the Bootleg Theater both in October. I'd kind of like to see Dylan at the Greek in October too as I've never seen him in concert but I don't think I'm going to be able to swing it if I want to make it to Portland to see Moz in November.

I'm goiog to this festival in Zanzibar next month

http://www.busaramusic.org/festivals/2013/

Should be something a little different:

Cheikh Lô (Senegal) Mlimani Park Orchestra (Tanzania) Khaira Arby (Mali) Comrade Fatso & Chabvondoka (Zimbabwe) Culture Musical Club (Zanzibar / Tanzania) Atongo Zimba (Ghana / UK) N'Faly Kouyaté (Guinea) Nathalie Natiembe (Reunion) Zanzibar Unyago (Zanzibar / Tanzania) Nawal & Les Femmes de la Lune (Comoros / Mayotte) Owiny Sigoma Band (Kenya / UK) Mokoomba (Zimbabwe) Msafiri Zawose & Sauti Band (Tanzania) Mani Martin (Rwanda) Burkina Electric (Burkina Faso / Austria) Lumumba Theatre (Tanzania) Sousou & Maher Cissoko (Senegal / Sweden) Super Maya Baikoko (Tanzania) Peter Msechu (Tanzania) Wakwetu Jazz Vibes (Tanzania) Safi Theatre Group (Tanzania) DCMA Young Stars (Zanzibar / Tanzania) Wanafunzi wa SOS (Zanzibar / Tanzania) and more

And then Johnny Marr on Mar 10th

Liam Fray - Manchester, The Ritz on 03/02/13
The Courteeners - Leeds, O2 Academy on 22/02/13

Hi I.R

I wish I was seeing Liam Fray, but as you know the dates were released only last week and all of them up North. If I had more notice, I could have arranged a babysitter and booked a hotel somewhere.

The Courteeners are coming to Oxford, but the day before Johnny Marr plays the same venue and I can't afford both at the moment and to be honest it's no competition out of who I would rather see.

Back
Top Bottom