What concert/show are you going to go to next?

The next venue I will visit will be the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago on April 4th.

Whether I actually see a concert that night is yet to be determined.

Warren Buffett's distant cousin has never canceled a show on me.

I am going to see the Chicago Symphony Orchestra this Saturday.

Then, early next month, I'm going to see some English guy at this ratty, run-down venue in Chicago. I forget his name. Really, I'm just going to see the openers, a young band from Manchester.

We're in an arid spell, in general. Everybody who has their shit together seems to be spending the month in Texas. Lucky Texas.

Morrissey on April 6, Leonard Cohen in April. TV on the Radio in May, Tragically Hip in September.

The maccabees
The Rifles
nightmare of you
morrissey x 5
mstrkrft
oasis x 2
tha gaslight anthem and co. at t in the park
Bruce f***in' Springsteen

My 5 year old daughter is a big "mama mia" fan so i'm taking her to see bjornagain tomorrow night at the lowry.

Tragically Hip in September.

I'm hoping to see them in May at The Vic. Tickets are gonna cost me (a total of) $85 :squiffy: Morrissey in April and this weekend, Tim O'Shea, Shannon Rovers and Dooley Brothers. St. Patty's celebration :)

nodoubt.jpg

NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought a heap at once just then

March 20th: Russell Brand
March 31st: Madness
April 1st: Kaiser Chiefs
June 12th: Lily Allen

very british line up there..

*Rubbish!

Very rubbish line up, musically.

I'm gonna let that slide simply because you have super hans in your display pic.

I think madness are great, the others are guilty pleasures that I just thought 'what the hell' ... not like I can add Moz to that list because he refuses to come to Australia. But I'm looking forward to it, it's all catchy feel good music I can just go and switch my mind off for awhile and enjoy the moment.

Back
Top Bottom