What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Antony and the Johnsons tomorrow night at the Opera House, Manchester

:thumb:

I hope it was amazing. I'm sure it was.

Oddly I had a very strange dream last night where Antony had gotten a very werid perm done to his hair and he loved it but secretly I hated it, just didn't have the heart to tell the man he looked so silly. But still it was nice to dream that I was a trusted friend of his haha.

I hope it was amazing. I'm sure it was.

Oddly I had a very strange dream last night where Antony had gotten a very werid perm done to his hair and he loved it but secretly I hated it, just didn't have the heart to tell the man he looked so silly. But still it was nice to dream that I was a trusted friend of his haha.

Amazing it was! My eyes welled during the first song. Just hearing his voice live gave me goose bumps. Visually stunning too. And it was filmed so hope a dvd release is planned :guitar:

Usual hairdo though, no sign of a perm ;)

Next gig for me will be Leeds festival in Aug

Rufus Wainwright. Tonight in a tent in the middle of Manchester. It's an invitation only gig and until about 10.15pm last night I hadn't been invited. However the call came and two seats on the 5th row are mine!

I've been spitting my dummy out for a couple of days, but now I am a happy bunny. :)

Tentative Dates Added
  • Paul McCartney at CitiField on July 18 and 19 (Definitely breaking the bank for Mom's 60th Birthday to take a few people to at least one of the shows... awww)
  • Dave Matthews Band at Jones Beach on July 21 and 22
  • Phish in Hartford CT on August 14

My cousin used to travel with Phish, she was their cook...

Magazine - quick drive to Sheffield tomorrow night:)

update:
347459.jpg

on September 12th :thumb:

saw the temper trap at the ICA last night who stormed the place, people should check out this band.
bat for lashes tonight at somerset house.

I've got nothing booked for ages and then over a one week period in October, I'm going to see Frank Turner, Bowling for Soup, the Cribs and Morrissey. I'll be kippered by the end of that lot!

Back
Top Bottom