What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Anna Calvi tonight.
Martin Rossiter on Friday.
My diary has Band on the Wall on Thursday, for this tribute night to The Smiths. But JD Set have not been in touch about tickets yet? I'm not arsed though.

Anna Calvi tonight.
Martin Rossiter on Friday.
My diary has Band on the Wall on Thursday, for this tribute night to The Smiths. But JD Set have not been in touch about tickets yet? I'm not arsed though.

You are in for treat tonight Brel.
Best 'newcomer' in a long, long time...

Enjoy!

You are in for treat tonight Brel.
Best 'newcomer' in a long, long time...

Enjoy!

I hope to! Just checked on twitter, she's on at 10pm, so I'll dash in at ten to & be back in the land of propper booze by 11.10pm :guitar:

Probalby going to Parkpop in The Hague, Alpha Blondy played there last year. It was awesome ^^

The Adicts will come to Holland also, I want to see them live SO badly! But my mum won't let me :(

I'm contemplating Mogwai tonight. It's in a seedy part of downtown Los Angeles and I still have a cold so the chances of me actually going are diminishing by the second, but maybe.

I'm contemplating Mogwai tonight. It's in a seedy part of downtown Los Angeles and I still have a cold so the chances of me actually going are diminishing by the second, but maybe.

Awe. they're great to see live, CG. I hope you enjoyed them if you made it... hope you feel better if you didn't :)

Awe. they're great to see live, CG. I hope you enjoyed them if you made it... hope you feel better if you didn't :)

Still contemplating. Went on ticketmaster and it says no more tickets. Maybe I'll drive over to our ticketmaster place and if they don't have a ticket, it'll be a sign :)rolleyes:) that I should stay home and watch television instead. :p Gotta go do that now. Bye!

Wild Beasts on Friday.

Not happy as it clashes with the football but should hopefuly catch most of the game. After missing Anna Calvi to watch a debacle of drunken hungover footballers I have decided that music is better for this week.

Then PIL

The Buzzetta Tour Continues:
February 22 - Trey Anastasio at Terminal 5
February 26 - Galactic at Terminal 5
March 31 - Opening Day - Yankee Stadium Bronx NY
May 11 - Paul Simon - Beacon Theater NYC
June 1 - Phish - Homdel NJ
July 16 - Paul McCartney - Yankee Stadium Bronx NY
August 19 - Jimmy Buffett - Jones Beach NY

Tentative
August 26/27/28 - Dave Matthews - Governors Island

Cancelled
July 20 - U2 at the Meadowlands NJ (Cancelled - Giving the tickets away as I cannot go :( Never seen U2... eventually)

See you on tour

Melissa Etheridge for the first time later this month, Blondie for the first time this September (my inner 15 year old is having a cow), and hopefully Tori Amos for the second time this winter. It's been a slow year for concerts in the midwest so I'm thrilled to finally be up to something.

I will have been to only 3 concerts in the last 5 years. Sad I know but I'm getting old. Placebo in 2007, Massive Attack last year and the Moz later this month.

:)

Toots & The Maytals
The Fall
the Horrors
PJ Harvey on Halloween in the Royal Albert Hall, thanks
The Wild Beasts

Last edited:
The Buzzetta Tour Continues:
February 22 - Trey Anastasio at Terminal 5
February 26 - Galactic at Terminal 5
March 31 - Opening Day - Yankee Stadium Bronx NY
May 11 - Paul Simon - Beacon Theater NYC
June 1 - Phish - Homdel NJ
July 16 - Paul McCartney - Yankee Stadium Bronx NY
August 19 - Jimmy Buffett - Jones Beach NY
November 19 - Tony Bennett - Long Island (11th Row - Suhweeet - Debating on whether to take Mom as an early Christmas gift or get a limo and convince grandma to go.)

Patiently awaiting announcements for a Phish fall and/or winter tour.

Tentative
August 26/27/28 - Dave Matthews - Governors Island

Cancelled
July 20 - U2 at the Meadowlands NJ (Cancelled - Giving the tickets away as I cannot go Never seen U2... eventually)

Back
Top Bottom