What did make you smile today?

Today someone said "I'm not eating lobster because they're alive when they killed them". Can't do anything else than smile.

I got a 5:30ish am wake up call I wasn't expecting while I was dead asleep. Dayuum.

I didn't know Hover beds existed? What happens if two people make love on them? Would it fall? :D

Yesterday on our local news coming up was a segment on stress in the workplace. They showed a number of clips from security cameras of people in cubicles losing their mind and bashing their keyboards or whatever. One guy ripped his monitor and all the cords off of his desk, walked it over to the copy machine, placed the monitor face down and the copy machine and repeated slammed the shit out of the copy button. I'm assuming he couldn;t get whatever was on the screen to print and that was his solution. I lol'd bigtiem at the hilarity of how he decided to solve the problem.

Yesterday on our local news coming up was a segment on stress in the workplace. They showed a number of clips from security cameras of people in cubicles losing their mind and bashing their keyboards or whatever. One guy ripped his monitor and all the cords off of his desk, walked it over to the copy machine, placed the monitor face down and the copy machine and repeated slammed the shit out of the copy button. I'm assuming he couldn;t get whatever was on the screen to print and that was his solution. I lol'd bigtiem at the hilarity of how he decided to solve the problem.

Can't believe I've never came up with that idea...

My family was watching that too. Is that really what it's like once you get a job?:eek:

My family was watching that too. Is that really what it's like once you get a job?:eek:

That depends on how much you actually hate your job...if you really hate it, it takes very little to set you off.

Sometimes the conversation will be flowing all normal in here and I'll break from reality and add some random sign I saw or something and I feel like Michael Bolton in this video and you guys are the cool rappers. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes the conversation will be flowing all normal in here and I'll break from reality and add some random sign I saw or something and I feel like Michael Bolton in this video and you guys are the cool rappers. :p

:thumb:

I gotta fever...and the only prescription is more Yanni.
p22081diw5n.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom