What did make you smile today?

I had heard of karaoke carpool before, but I don't watch much television so I'd never seen it. I went over to visit my friend yesterday and we watched a few of the videos. I loved it. The Adele one is my favorite. James Corden is just a genuinely good person and really funny. I wish Morrissey would do this, but I know he would never!

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife and son said they would not go on the bridge. No issues, just they weren't feeling that one part, and I'm happy they know their limits.. Anyway, happy Easter, we've been traveling for almost a week now. No Easter baskets for us.

d5hya.jpg

I know it for sure. I see it with my own eyes. To be inquisitive enough and have the desire to capture it.

fyzcav.jpg

When you realize in your mind, I'm with the most beautiful woman in the world.

1j88xh.jpg

I was carpooling my 14 year old son with his 3 other friends to their soccer practice while listening to Some girls are bigger than others. They were chuckling in the back.

I was carpooling my 14 year old son with his 3 other friends to their soccer practice while listening to Some girls are bigger than others. They were chuckling in the back.

This is hilarious, I'm going to have to bait them with this song as I often have my kids with their friends in the car.

yes,she's pretty cute! a little blue,but... cute. ;)

Thanks mr/ms Sun. We all are a little blue though, aren't we.

three things: 1) rain, 2) one of those wonderful headaches that are brought on by the rain and that go so well with the rain so that it feels like a hazy grey veil has been placed over you softening all the edges of the world, and 3) "ask" playing on the radio at work (i nearly had a convulsion when i realized it was playing)

here's the part where im going to be one of those sad boring bastards who tells you about the dream he had last night. i cant help it, it was the most wondrous dream anyone could ever possible have, and im sure i must have smiled at some point in my sleep. it involves none other than our dear morrissey, and the story line is a rather simple one, so i wont be subjecting you to any silly plot twists involing zombies, ghosts, aliens or any other cliche dream fodder.
in fact, the only action in the dream was morrissey and i walking along some green field--which i took to be the lawns of cambridge, only because i was remarking to a friend the day before how i would like to stroll the lawns of cambridge with 'sexy' simon baron cohen, that simon who is so much a simon, after having had my mind examined by him in his soft spoken fashion whilst reclining in one of the beige armchairs--surely they must be beige--in his office. only instead of simon, it was mozzer. and the action of walking was punctuated by only one event, mysterious in it's implications: that of my suddenly being to laugh. whereupon, in my dream, moz turns to be and asks me what is so funny. and startlingly, i see that the lawn upon which we are walking has suddenly become very green, saturated almost, and i turn to him and say only: "i have a secret joke". whatever was so damn funny, i never found out, and neither did mozzer, for my dream ended there. but nonetheless, the appearance of morrissey in my dream was enough to sustain the feeling after waking that life had been changed altered and enriched which caused me to go about in a veritable stupor of blissful beatitudinousness the entire day. so, thank you, dear one, for granting me audience, even if only in dreams <3

since the rest of you were not so lucky to dream about strolling along vivid green fields with our fair mozzer, you'll have to content yourself with a picture of sexy simon in what i imagine are his very typically sober surrounds. enjoy!

SBC-large_trans++FPFhL3U3M1c3Nuhj1mJa5wn88wYF0V7Gj-YJwtqaR70.jpg

since the rest of you were not so lucky to dream about strolling along vivid green fields with our fair mozzer, you'll have to content yourself with a picture of sexy simon in what i imagine are his very typically sober surrounds. enjoy!

SBC-large_trans++FPFhL3U3M1c3Nuhj1mJa5wn88wYF0V7Gj-YJwtqaR70.jpg

Thanks for sharing your dream, but I can't imagine a universe in which that man is sexy.

look at how wonderful he is! sigh, oh simon.... i could listen to him speak all day. as a result i now know more about autism than i ever needed to know :D

(haha, dont worry, i dont actually expect you to watch the video or to share my love of him :p) (also, i dont actually think he's "sexy" i just like to call him that because i think it's funny, both my use of the vulgar term, and of it being applied to him)

Last edited by a moderator:
look at how wonderful he is! sigh, oh simon.... i could listen to him speak all day. as a result i now know more about autism than i ever needed to know :D

(haha, dont worry, i dont actually expect you to watch the video or to share my love of him :p) (also, i dont actually think he's "sexy" i just like to call him that because i think it's funny, both my use of the vulgar term, and of it being applied to him)

Ohh! :confused: :lbf:

Human stupidity is an inexhaustible source of smiles. Especially the stupidity of those who consider themselves great.

If humans could have a minimum sense of historical perspective it could be eliminated much of the suffering in the world.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom