What did make you smile today?

Hmmm well i was walking around with my home ec. project which is a "baby" that cries and what not and people were giving me really awkward looks because i accidentally dropped it and then it started crying and so i just picked it up and and smacked it! hah. i heard gasps everywhere and this old lady walked past me and shoved me!
i guess everyone thought it was a real baby because it was covered by a blanket and you couldnt really see it well......whoops i think im going to fail now.

I'm laughing to myself about how my one young nephew told me on Saturday night that he has a crush on his girlfriend Nella. He's only 7. It's so adorable. It's a nice warm feeling for a cold day outside here today.

The result on my exam.

I've been editing all these Greek Dancing videos and my friend who is a seasoned editor noticed that one of the backgrounds of the choral competition looked like a green screen. He plunked this photo in and said 'Do you think they'll notice?" lol :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Our daughter is selling her car and advertised on the net.
Some character expressed an interest.He said he'd like to pay with paypal.
The daughter asked me about it because she doesn't have a paypal account.
I said straight away it will be a scam.
"Oh you never trust anybody"was her reply.
I said send him my e mail address(which isn't my Paypal address)and see what happens.
Sure enough,three mails from false paypal address holding funds for me arrived within the hour.
As soon as we send money via western union to his pick up agent they will release funds to me.
It made me smile.
She wasn't best pleased.

Lolled at this Porche today on the freeway. It stalled in traffic on the 10 and couldn't get started, so us and a few other cars literally passed it. Then in a weird twist of fate we were behind him again after stopping for gas and I got to take a photo on Overland.

5516481689_8ecd540274.jpg

So this borders on disturbing but it certainly made me smile.

draft_lens2204055module12369756photo_1225393276cartoon-cat-tattoo.jpg

listening to life on mars and getting caught up in its emotion. bowie makes me smile. a hero for all the weirdos out there (including me). gives me hope.

listening to life on mars and getting caught up in its emotion. bowie makes me smile. a hero for all the weirdos out there (including me). gives me hope.

I love that song too. It gives me the chills when I listen to it.

So I see signs or whatever and I've found this really cool example that illustrates this method I've figured out of telling whether the sign I'm seeing is true or false. A true sign points toward the sun, it's information is illuminated. A false sign points towards the water, the logic is murky and water-logged. So this Wheel tarot card gives us true and false keys to use to know whether the information we're hearing is reliable or not as we go up and down the wheel of life. Sometimes we navigate like the sphynx with her sword and don't have to pay attention, but sometimes we rely on the wheel to help guide us toward or away from certain ideas or thought suggestions, cosmically speaking.

wirth-oswald-tarot-10-la-roue-de-fortune-the-wheel-of-fortune.jpg

So in the case the caduseus is going up and the triton is going down.

I was looking at the FAKE thread of fake Morrissey signatures and saw this:

attachment.php

The Y made me lol. In my brain. My crazy brain. :D

Its groundhog day every day a-lately.
I call at the same paper shop every morning on my way to work and buy the same things each time,ten cigs,mars bar,chewing gum,paper.
A new girl has started working there and as she reaches for the cigs she asks "Did you say such and such cigarettes?" "My brain isnt working today"
I say "Yeah,neithers mine"
Will she make it three in a row I wonder?

Ray William Johnson's =3 videos on Youtube.

Its groundhog day every day a-lately.
I call at the same paper shop every morning on my way to work and buy the same things each time,ten cigs,mars bar,chewing gum,paper.
A new girl has started working there and as she reaches for the cigs she asks "Did you say such and such cigarettes?" "My brain isnt working today"
I say "Yeah,neithers mine"
Will she make it three in a row I wonder?

This is a perfunctory note, but you must get through a hell of a lot of gum.

before coming to the library today, I had to mask my smile as I witnessed my mother giving my sister in law a stern talking to :D
about time she got "the treatment" from dear old mom :lbf:

well i walked to over to the antique store after school and the little old lady that worked there was talking to me and telling me some weird stories while i looked through the vinyl. she was so adorable yet weird.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom