What did make you smile today?

i saw one of the most awesome things in all my life today. a well dressed man, looking like he stepped out of the sartorialist, stepped out into four busy fast-paced lanes of oncoming traffic and calmly walked across the street. man! cars slammed on their brakes, there was an eruption of horns sounding, and what did he do? he looked over his shoulder at the cars he had forced to stop and smugly raised his eyebrows and waved. the guy was a total sociopath. naturally i felt all giddy at the sight, like i was witnessing god crossing the street.

The same thing that has made me smile since November.
Waking up to sunshine every day.
I love Goa.
I don't care if anybody is jealous.
Because those that are can be.

me and my wife got together 14 years ago today. us in Baltimore both moz fans. one of our best photos together I think. I believe were twenty eight and twenty seven here

image_zpslfgtuma2.jpeg

taking my son to his first Saturday book sale with my mother was a sweet moment. that library played a big part in my childhood and I remember it very fondly

image_zpsz2uqndoy.jpeg

made me smile, a lot

I have really enjoyed your photographs. They are inspiring and they make me smile as well. I wish you much happiness as you travel with your wife and child through life. Please continue sharing, you are a bright light in a hazy world.

I have really enjoyed your photographs. They are inspiring and they make me smile as well. I wish you much happiness as you travel with your wife and child through life. Please continue sharing, you are a bright light in a hazy world.

im just a joyous person with an appetite for life with no secondary agendas. im also surrounded now by some crazy interesting people and honestly i dont know how it happened or why they come to me but i cant deny that i live a strangely blessed life that just seems to be getting better and more interesting. i have some weiwrd issues with over awareness/blindness when it comes to analysing myself. i dont know how i got here, i guess just birds of a feather though im a little loath to say it as it feels a little to close to self praise. i honestly dont think much of myself. anyway enough rambling and thank you for your kind words

clintons win in nevada obviously. trumps win in sc as well now that i think about it

yay our cousin, miriam, got a job with the smithsonian after getting her grad degree from st andrews. i know nothing about this school but rachel says its good though i was worried that a degree in art history was probably gonna leave her unemployed. also yay for new doc martins and simple pleasures. its been a while

It did not only make me smile, but scream with joy. That I am going to be mortgage free on St. Paddy's day at the age of 44!
Hello FREEDOM!

It did not only make me smile, but scream with joy. That I am going to be mortgage free on St. Paddy's day at the age of 44!
Hello FREEDOM!
Congratulations and lots of celebration. Everyone one is enslaved by a mortgage or rent.

new episodes of happy valley on netflix! i know what im doing every evening this week! sarah lancashire is so awesome. i mean, she might as well be isabelle huppert she's that awesome. but unlike isabelle huppert, whom i am aware of loving partly because of her wonderful looks, i do not love sarah lancashire for her looks or for any reason that can be deconstructed, and assigned to a category upon which a value judgment is then placed. i simply love sarah lancashire for being sarah lancashire.

she has reached the special status of being represented in my brain by a colour--for her, that colour is mint green. david bowie was also a colour: lilac. i feel like when all a persons parts are so finely and indestructibly woven together so that they have "achieved in themselves their ultimate portrait" (to quote richard avedon speaking of audrey hepburn) and so that you take them in wholesale without a breakdown of parts, that is when the person becomes a colour. morrissey has yet to become a colour for me, still being in the piecemeal stages.

I will need a suggestion with this one.
There is a pigeon that just landed yesterday afternoon on my mailbox. He just sits there and won't leave. Now, I heard there was a pigeon race somewhere 400 km radius of my town. I presume he is lost. I am afraid to touch it, but it doesn't seem intimidated at all. I walk around it very closely, I extended my hand to pat it, but I am scared, I don't want to frighten it. So I just sprinkled some bird seeds around and filled a bowl with water. What else should I do?

I will need a suggestion with this one.
There is a pigeon that just landed yesterday afternoon on my mailbox. He just sits there and won't leave. Now, I heard there was a pigeon race somewhere 400 km radius of my town. I presume he is lost. I am afraid to touch it, but it doesn't seem intimidated at all. I walk around it very closely, I extended my hand to pat it, but I am scared, I don't want to frighten it. So I just sprinkled some bird seeds around and filled a bowl with water. What else should I do?

Enjoy the company. He is not lost. He is free.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom