What did make you smile today?

I don't know, he's definitely got that 'been around the block a few times' look that Eddy has.

View attachment 56263
eddy does NOT look like that!!! (no offence roger bear, you're very handsome and I like your outfit!!)

eddy's just a lil 'rough n tumble'. it's part of his charm. it's cute. he doesn't look like an ancient artifact dug up out of the dirt.

although yeah, actually, I can see them hanging out, in derelict parts of town with a beer in their hands. you might be right, pep. I think we may have finally found a friend for eddy!! (he just needs a leather jacket)

eddy does NOT look like that!!! (no offence roger bear, you're very handsome and I like your outfit!!)

eddy's just a lil 'rough n tumble'. it's part of his charm. it's cute. he doesn't look like an ancient artifact dug up out of the dirt.
Haha! Well, I meant no offence, I was just pointing out that there's a worldliness they both seem to have. I could see the two of them getting along, in an 'Odd Couple' sort of way, no?

although yeah, actually, I can see them hanging out, in derelict parts of town with a beer in their hands. you might be right, pep. I think we may have finally found a friend for eddy!! (he just needs a leather jacket)
Ha, you beat me to it! Great minds :lbf:

Haha! Well, I meant no offence, I was just pointing out that there's a worldliness they both seem to have. I could see the two of them getting along, in an 'Odd Couple' sort of way, no?
it took me a minute, but yeah, now I totally see it. roger for sure looks like he's had his share of rough nights :lbf:

it took me a minute, but yeah, now I totally see it. roger for sure looks like he's had his share of rough nights :lbf:
I think the two of them should go out on the lash with Alexi's Mini Moz. It would be like a recreation of that boozy night out in LA with Moz, Russell Brand and Noel Gallagher.

Haha, that's hilarious! So clever the way you shopped Roger's arm to match Noel's! Glad MM is keeping busy. Will we be seeing any more of him any time soon? It would be interesting to know how he is spending lockdown. (Zoom calls with Mini Johnny, mayhap?)
All packed but nowhere to go.....maybe next year !
263EA8E8-F70C-4833-9738-9190671A233C.jpeg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom