What did make you smile today?

Alexi, you absolute star!! ❤ :D:kissingheart: That's so brilliant! What I'd like to know is, which one is Noel and which one is Russell, though? @rifke, you have to see this!!
How is Mini Moz, Alexi? We haven't seem him for a while.
how awesome is alexi!!!! <3

my sister came over to pick up a birthday present for my nephew (big box of candy, lucky charms and pop tarts), and we sat outside and talked and then we went inside and she cut my hair proper. did a good job too! hope I didn't pass covid onto her. forgot about that...

I hope I'm not looking too stupid, but what is bc? Is it Canada? I'll come and hang out with you, our chick. I like your style.
oh sorry, it's short for british Columbia, a province of Canada. yeah, come to Canada and we'll get drunk in the park and then go to pubs and sing smiths songs (that no one here will have ever heard of)!!

What gave me a smile today is that I haven't smelled cigarette smoke yet this morning.

oh wow, ive never seen this picture of dreamyneil before!!!! I think im in love!!! :love: :hearteyes:

question: does dreamyneil have herpes? what is with that bump on his lip all the time? i don't mind if he does, I like that he's a bit unpolished, im just curious.

In this case, giving shoes wasn't purely charity. My friend gave me a solid bed frame a few months ago, so it's a mutual gift giving.

oh wow, ive never seen this picture of dreamyneil before!!!! I think im in love!!! :love: :hearteyes:

question: does dreamyneil have herpes? what is with that bump on his lip all the time? i don't mind if he does, I like that he's a bit unpolished, im just curious.

Wasn't he the mom on some sitcom in the 80's? I'm trying to think of the show.

a bunch of things made me smile today:
-a kitty greeted me on my way to work. a big fat black kitty named levi (really cute name for a cat), who's always hanging around outside. I love friendly kitties and he is definitely a friendly kitty.
-free pizza and pop at work
-was informed that all of us employees will get a lump sum of money at the end of july for working through this covid thingie. don't know how much it will be, it wasn't explained very well. but any money you weren't expecting is good.
-and the best part....the seven books that I ordered were waiting for me when I got home!!! I have something to reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Its so fun getting things in the mail. I already want to order more more more

a bunch of things made me smile today:
-a kitty greeted me on my way to work. a big fat black kitty named levi (really cute name for a cat), who's always hanging around outside. I love friendly kitties and he is definitely a friendly kitty.
-free pizza and pop at work
-was informed that all of us employees will get a lump sum of money at the end of july for working through this covid thingie. don't know how much it will be, it wasn't explained very well. but any money you weren't expecting is good.
-and the best part....the seven books that I ordered were waiting for me when I got home!!! I have something to reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Its so fun getting things in the mail. I already want to order more more more

You deserve it. <3

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom