What did make you smile today?

I didn't smile today, yet. But yesterday and before yesterday what made me smile and chuckle was the video of the guy pushing Noel Gallagher. :D Once I knew he was fine, I couldn't stop laughing.

A waiter at a pub near the European Parliament was wearing a t-shirt saying "Vagitarian". :guitar:

Tonight wasnt it?

Well I know what will make you smile tonight, or any night.

Shocking the shit out of the Obama supporter about an hour ago outside MSG that would not leave my Dad alone blocking his path. My Dad never said a word and they would not leave him alone... so I umm... intervened. More on that later.

I don't give a damn what anyones politics are. Leave my Dad alone.

Shocking the shit out of the Obama supporter about an hour ago outside MSG that would not leave my Dad alone blocking his path. My Dad never said a word and they would not leave him alone... so I umm... intervened. More on that later.

I don't give a damn what anyones politics are. Leave my Dad alone.

ooh ooh, what happened?! story time!!!

I went to get the mail, and saw three black cats sitting on the terrace and they all wore faux jewelled collars and looked VERY pleased with themselves! :)

watching "Countdown" right now. Keith Olbermann has his red tie on with black pinstripe suit. my favorite outfit of his. he's lookin fiiiiiine.

tollbooth07.jpg

MY UTOPIA.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom