What did you dream (last night)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
I was hanging out with Man United player Jesse Lingard talking about some old goal Ronaldo scored and then he told me he needs to lose weight so he was preparing a fish to have for dinner. We had a lot of fun together.

I had a dream about trudeau last night (which is odd because I never think about trudeau), wherein he was looking all pretty, like an old fashioned photograph, with gold dusted skin and rose bud lips. I have to wonder what went on in that dream because now whenever I see a picture of him I get all unexplainably giddy.

I had a dream about trudeau last night (which is odd because I never think about trudeau), wherein he was looking all pretty, like an old fashioned photograph, with gold dusted skin and rose bud lips. I have to wonder what went on in that dream because now whenever I see a picture of him I get all unexplainably giddy.
he has beautiful dark hair, unlike trump

#thankscanada #thanksrifke

That my ex was killed in some public toilet from loads of people forcing the door in. I arrived minutes later and followed a pool of blood to where the ambulance crew had wheeled her off.
Then I hugged her dead body and woke up. Naturally a little worried now to say the least what that was all about.
But my home is a bit haunted and the geezer is projecting all kings of things on me so naturally he would make me dream about someone I still care about and want all the best for. He even plays with my tv and computer and will stop a live game on the big tv in living room when I try and watch it from the kitchen table when eating.
f***er!

I slept horribly last night and woke up serveral times. Think I was dehydrated because during period of sleep I dreamt I robbed a fast food joint with my sons toy gun and only demanded a soda. He wouldn’t give it to me right away so I fired the gun which made an annoying noise and grimacing he finally handed it over. I then ran to my car for a police chase which I woke again in the middle of

dreamed last night that i won 582 mio. euros in the lottery. it was 3:55 am when i woke up with this dream because a blackbird was singing ear-splittingly outside the open window on my neighbors roof and my cat jumped against the fly screen over and over again miaowing non-stop. i still felt a bit dizzy from the fever, but my nose was unblocked, which felt great, so i decided to shuffle to the lottery outlet after breakfast and fill out a lottery ticket. you never know. i wouldnt mind a few million euros just for a change
Money doesn't make you happy but life gets easier all the millionaires keep saying. Me and Pilla have a yearly subscription type of thing on swedish Lotto with both draws and the joker draw as well but we never check it or anything.
I feel a bit embarrassed cause Lotto is considered the worst form of gambling and that and is even said to be white trash. Euro jackpot I've never tried and probably never will.
I believe that loads of money will come with a lot of problems and then you really have to make something out of it like investing or creating something of worth out of it. Sadly lotto millionaires can tell a lot of stories about how they won loads but lost it all and have nothing today.
The american tv show about lotto millionaires is quite fascinating and they all seem to have made wise choices in life without losing their heads. You will never get as many so called friends the day you win big time.

dreamed last night that i won 582 mio. euros in the lottery. it was 3:55 am when i woke up with this dream because a blackbird was singing ear-splittingly outside the open window on my neighbors roof and my cat jumped against the fly screen over and over again miaowing non-stop. i still felt a bit dizzy from the fever, but my nose was unblocked, which felt great, so i decided to shuffle to the lottery outlet after breakfast and fill out a lottery ticket. you never know. i wouldnt mind a few million euros just for a change
good luck!! :fourleaf:

Money doesn't make you happy but life gets easier all the millionaires keep saying. Me and Pilla have a yearly subscription type of thing on swedish Lotto with both draws and the joker draw as well but we never check it or anything.
I feel a bit embarrassed cause Lotto is considered the worst form of gambling and that and is even said to be white trash. Euro jackpot I've never tried and probably never will.
I believe that loads of money will come with a lot of problems and then you really have to make something out of it like investing or creating something of worth out of it. Sadly lotto millionaires can tell a lot of stories about how they won loads but lost it all and have nothing today.
The american tv show about lotto millionaires is quite fascinating and they all seem to have made wise choices in life without losing their heads. You will never get as many so called friends the day you win big time.
If people don't want you for your money, they'll rob you of your personality, and I only have 15 minutes worth. So I'd rather them use me for the former. Best start looking at that lottery..... and yes, it WOULD make me incredibly joyous till my dying day if I won.

My Polish colleague told me today that she had an odd dream that I was living. I'd misheard her because I'm not very good with foreign accents. She'd dreamt that I was leaving.

If people don't want you for your money, they'll rob you of your personality, and I only have 15 minutes worth. So I'd rather them use me for the former. Best start looking at that lottery..... and yes, it WOULD make me incredibly joyous till my dying day if I won.
Whoa, that came across as bitterness from life experience.

Just in a bad mood, Urbanus, it'll pass. I'm not going to kill myself like you did. I bet you miss life and Morrissey - Solo.
Sure do, it is dark where I am now. And the cry of unholy souls is not exactly a gig I had signed up for.They need to at least tune their shit.

I dreamt that the most beautiful person in the universe was sleeping by my side... whilst the most beautiful person in the universe was sleeping by my side.
She had the same dream! :roundpushpin::loveletter::anchor::barberpole::battery::bomb:

Another dream featuring Morrissey:
Morrissey's nephew Sam and his wife (not sure if he is married in real life) were expecting a baby and Sam had set up a live web-cam focused on the hotel room they were staying in while awaiting the birth. Sam had invited everyone to watch, so I wasn't spying or anything. Soon, the birth was announced, but Sam said he and his new family wanted a little privacy for awhile and would be turning off the camera temporarily - but he either forgot or changed his mind because you could still see into the room - a sparsely decorated hotel room with a fancy baby bed all done up in orange sherbet colored lace. At first no one was in the room, but pretty soon Sam, his wife and baby and a whole gang of relatives burst in - I think there were all the relatives Morrissey mentioned in Autobiography and maybe then some. They all lined up at a series of bathroom stalls that had suddenly appeared in the room and I was trying to figure out who was who when I realized one of them was Morrissey! (so exciting!) After awhile the relatives were all just milling around, talking and Morrissey came out into the hotel hallway to read a book. I was magically now in the hotel hallway too, and even though my legs were shaking, decided to walk past him. As I did I noticed that there was an invisible aura or force field around him that felt really good to walk through, so I walked back and forth through it a bunch of times half hoping he wouldn't notice and half hoping he would. He never looked up from his book though. Later, I went down to the hotel chapel (don't know if these really exist) and overheard two of Morrissey's relatives fretting about what to do because the person who was going to sing at the baby's baptism (is there singing?) had suddenly quit and they didn't know who they could get to sing now at this late date. I so wanted to ask them why they couldn't get Morrissey to sing, but didn't because then they would know I'd been sort of spying on them.

I dreamt I murdered someone. I had never dreamt of that before, and it was like crossing a threshold: in my sleep life I am now a murderer. it wasn't like a fake dream fantasy type of killing either. there was the body that I buried, and then there were the considerations of what to do afterward. the most surprising thing of all was that I found support in the form of my sister who may or may not have helped me bury the body (I'm unclear on that) and who then supplied me first with a plane ticket to get out of town, and who, when that didn't work out (logistical issues), drove me herself to some distant location. in real life, my sister wont even drive me to the store. anyway, I woke up this morning feeling changed, and at some point thought to myself "wow I murdered someone" only to correct myself a few seconds later with "wait, no I didn't".

Back
Top Bottom