What did you dream (last night)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
this dream really kicked the crotch.
i was moz with a crick in my neck. along came one sir tea and offered a massage. i put on my large sunglasses. sir tea was doing his job well. i then inserted two rolled-up dollar bills into his ears and said, "all expenses paid."

I had a dream about one of my coworkers, an older lesbian lady with a sam Donaldson haircut, neck wattle and rosacea, very unattractive. anyway, in my dream she came to work with her make up all done, bright fuschia lipstick and dark penciled in eyebrows, really gharish. I found out that day (in my dream) that she had liver cancer-- "stage 6, with polyps"-- and was dying. I realized then that she had worn the make up for the first time in her life because she had wanted to look pretty before she died. it struck me as very sad. I think i wont tell her my dream.

My girlfriend and I were dressed as if we were going to the Academy Awards... I was wearing a smoking and she had a red dress made of stones.
We were at some sort of palace, though we were not the owners of the palace, nor we lived there.

Then a man dressed in rags showed up through a huge wooden door and he was followed by several dwarves playing different instruments and it sounded like a hymn.

The man in rags said he was a Buddhist God, so my girlfriend and I looked at each other because he was not any God we could identify.

Then the dwarves became dancers and they ate the God and gave us his skull and told us to keep it as a good luck symbol.

Then one of the dancer-goddesses told us that it was the annual lunch of the Bardo. We said that we didn't know there was an annual event there, even less a lunch.

They said that there was an annual event because Buddha was going to play live (he was a rock star)...

And Buddha showed up at a stage and began to sing a mantra, but there was no sound and the skull that the dancers gave us began to sing, because we could not hear the singing of Buddha, so the skull was somehow like a living amp.

I had a dream about one of my coworkers, an older lesbian lady with a sam Donaldson haircut, neck wattle and rosacea, very unattractive. anyway, in my dream she came to work with her make up all done, bright fuschia lipstick and dark penciled in eyebrows, really gharish. I found out that day (in my dream) that she had liver cancer-- "stage 6, with polyps"-- and was dying. I realized then that she had worn the make up for the first time in her life because she had wanted to look pretty before she died. it struck me as very sad. I think i wont tell her my dream.
have you embraced your inner toad recently, rifke?

I had a dream of a strange looking mammals living under my bed. They looked like a long-haired dog crossed with a polar fox. They had their two babies and I was so excited to find them there....until they decided to get up. I looked under my bed and saw a pile of shit they’ve left behind . I got so angry, I picked them all up and threw them into the bathtub. When they all got a good soak I threw them all out into the freezing weather. I sat in a chair and after a while I realized what I’ve done. I ran out and found them frozen in four giant blocks of ice. I felt so bad about this dream because I’d never hurt an animal but was capable of it in my dream.

I dreamed this morning that I was in an airplane sitting on the runway waiting for takeoff. I heard the engines start to rev and all of a sudden the plane shot forward and straight up for a few seconds. Then it paused and just as quickly went back down but at the ground level it kept sliding backwards and then a quick up. It once again changed direction and shot forward and up and this time, at the end, it leveled out and began flying normally. It was supposed to be some new kind of take off that used the dynamics of a roller coaster, I learned once we were in flight. As a passenger, it was really alarming and unexpected. I woke up not long after we began cruising,

I met Rifke and that voice was scary and she talked and talked like a robot looking like mannequin. It was so scary I woke up in shivers and pain in my stomach.

"But dear Urban, you see I am an intellectual and better than everyone else and I know this can be hard to digest for a simpleton as yourself but these are facts of life my darling".

RIFKE has never wanted anyone as much as she wants me. This is not a dream. This is just a FACT.

I'm here to be helpful, but only if she'll let me.
you're always tellin it like it is, babygirl. aint got time to have your head in the clouds, that's what I like bout you. ill talk a lil truth too: sometimes, babe, I get damn resentful that you're givin all your time to Clapton and here's me at home watching Truffaut movies on my own while my poor tired feet go unmassaged. you need to make more time for me, honeybunch, you get my drift?!

My girlfriend and I had switched our bodies. I had her body, she had my body... though I was myself and she was herself.
Anyway, in a strange way, it wasn't really a "this is my new body", but mostly a "this is her body, except that I am wearing it"... in the same way that I knew that the "owner" of the body she had was me.
So we were going out somewhere and I had to comb my hair (her hair) and I was very worried about making a mess... So I had to pay a lot of attention because I was not used to styling such a long hair, though I understood why it takes her such a long time.

I dreamt I was watching a late night talk show on TV and George Clooney came on as a guest wearing a beautiful satiny red gown with hair and makeup nicely done in a womanly style. He announced to the audience very seriously "I plan to lay six eggs." The audience cheered and clapped wildly. Everyone seemed extremely pleased to hear this news, but I felt like I must have missed something.
Sorry, George Clooney. I have no idea why I dreamt of him in this way!

My girlfriend and I had switched our bodies. I had her body, she had my body... though I was myself and she was herself.
Anyway, in a strange way, it wasn't really a "this is my new body", but mostly a "this is her body, except that I am wearing it"... in the same way that I knew that the "owner" of the body she had was me.
So we were going out somewhere and I had to comb my hair (her hair) and I was very worried about making a mess... So I had to pay a lot of attention because I was not used to styling such a long hair, though I understood why it takes her such a long time.
I've always known you are a feminine man and there it is your confession. Mister measure his own penis from Argentina.

Bye Tina.

That Viva was a demon jerking off with dark eyes and strange voice inside my mirror.

I've always known you are a feminine man and there it is your confession. Mister measure his own penis from Argentina.

Bye Tina.

Actually I am, Mr. Urbanus, otherwise known as 16 centimeters (LOL).

Though the switching of bodies was not really a feminine dream, but probably related to our practice of tantra. We often switch our bodies during meditations... If you find it gay, then I am very glad.

I dreamt I found this huge old (late 1800s) Hollywood (?) mansion in the middle of nowhere. I was renovating it alone and it was so beautiful. Last thing I remember was sitting out on an open area of the house (not like a porch, but I’m not sure what it’s called) with a high ceiling listening to thunder roll in the distance. There was a massive inviting pool in front of me.

I just sat there feeling so happy...

while dreaming i knew that i was inside the mind of my mother in her early twenties, having decided to stay with a man whose absence made her feel excluded, i was lying in the warm bed, but the man who had been in there before was gone. i found him in the kitchen. he was sitting there with a bunch of young kids, boys and girls, at the kitchen table, entertaining them a lil bit. they were all wellfare cases. i was wondering whether my feeling of being excluded was still justified in the presence of these children or if he was trying to provoke me. i knew that he was waiting for me to react which i didnt do coz i was too tired.
i think i've never been that far back in dreams, but the numbed incertitude was still there for a couple of hours. i am now waiting for a murderous fit of jealousy to either overpower or to savage me within the next weeks or months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Die katze ist putz weck
jahren in den streck
euro lotto oh ja ja
meine mutter wunderbra

Back
Top Bottom