What did you guys get this year??

omg EPbabe! I really hope you're okay!!! :(
It's time to chase out dear ol' hubby and pop in "Who Put The M in Manchester!" :D

I'm okay sweetie, thank you! :) I think I'll watch the dvd when I'm alone at home. I'll become hot and bothered, I don't want anyone to see that... :o

I'm okay sweetie, thank you! :) I think I'll watch the dvd when I'm alone at home. I'll become hot and bothered, I don't want anyone to see that... :o

LOL it is soooo good. I hope you love it as much as I do. When he decides to release another live DVD, I'm gonna be the first in line. :)

Glad to hear you're okay! What an awful way to start the day! :(

No, no, no! She's trying to cool off her thigh, not heat it up again!

Haha, I've just read this! Great minds think alike... ;)

I agree.We're waiting till the wedding night.
Proper like

I'm not sure you would want to marry me now. My leg looks yuck.... :o

LOL it is soooo good. I hope you love it as much as I do. When he decides to release another live DVD, I'm gonna be the first in line. :)

Glad to hear you're okay! What an awful way to start the day! :(

The rest of the day was great, and that's what really matters. I hope you had a fun day too!

The rest of the day was great, and that's what really matters. I hope you had a fun day too!
Well it's only lunchtime here, but I cannot complain about getting presents! ;)

I didn't a monster wad of cash like alot of you, but some of my favorite gifts this year were an All-Clad saute pan and Jamie Oliver's new cookbook (yes, I know Moz hates Jamie Oliver, but I adore him). I'm a foodie so I love these things kind of things. :)

Well it's only lunchtime here, but I cannot complain about getting presents! ;)

I didn't a monster wad of cash like alot of you, but some of my favorite gifts this year were an All-Clad saute pan and Jamie Oliver's new cookbook (yes, I know Moz hates Jamie Oliver, but I adore him). I'm a foodie so I love these things kind of things. :)

Me too. :) I like Jamie Oliver but I absolutely love Nigella Lawson. She's the one for me when it comes to food!

GUITAR HERO THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I am so happy right now! Playing it and drinking some mich ultra (dont judge me for my wimpy beer tastes)
I also got a major coffee maker. espresso/capps and everything. im psyched to learn how to use it.
and a lot of nursing stuff i need but is not especially exciting!

These people know us far too well....:rolleyes:

Hmmm...well he did buy me D2's Red Carpet Massacre -so yeah, BUT if he really knew what I wanted...oh how I would have loved to have some Moz items on my Xmas list :( ala thewarroom :rolleyes: Guess I will just have to 'treat myself' in the new year :)

p.s. hope you're recovering well (ouch!!)

p.p.s. the 'views' for this thread are at '241'!! eek!

And then today I got, among other things:
-a genuine Matt Walker drumstick thrown into the crowd @ the Tijuana show (f***in' amazing)
-a shirt that says "Morrissey USA Summer 2007" on the front and "Local Crew" on the back
-a Moz autograph; looks like a signed notecard or something underneath an early-1990's foto of him in a Bona Drag Tee that i don't think i've ever seen

Last edited:
Hmmm...well he did buy me D2's Red Carpet Massacre -so yeah, BUT if he really knew what I wanted...oh how I would have loved to have some Moz items on my Xmas list :( ala thewarroom :rolleyes: Guess I will just have to 'treat myself' in the new year :)

p.s. hope you're recovering well (ouch!!)

p.p.s. the 'views' for this thread are at '241'!! eek!

Oddly enough, i didn't even make a "list" this year; i was just fortunate that mother finally discovered the wonders of eBay. :D

Sure.... I will participate.

Not to sound sappy but it was nice to see the remaining family that I have.
Now on to the loot. (Dave this is for you if you are reading this - Biggy "Gimmee the Loot" http://www.sendspace.com/file/fqpbaz)

The parents bought each of their children shares of stock. I received shares of Coca Cola this year so everyone drink up. Socks, Mickey Mouse Christmas ornament, Chocolate Chip Cookies and a reproduction of a classic wooden Fischer Price toy Duck.

Others - This year's Hallmark Lionel Train Ornaments, Yankee dufflebag filled with NY yankee things like Yankee PJ bottems, shirt, an additional cooler dufflebag for my adult beverages when going to AC and other yankee nick-knacks such as a mini replica stadium. woo hoo.

Yes NRITH I received some Marvel items. The Marvel Vault scrapbook reviewing the past almost 70 years of Marvel Comic Books and I book of odd information called "Why Men Have Nipples"

Santa brought me a limited edition signed copy of Amazing Spiderman #544 signed by Stan Lee for my Spidey collection. Only 30 were signed - I received 30/30. Apparently I was the reason it became sold out.
http://dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/p-C108169.html

After gift exchange with the family... my cousins and I had some fun with the xbox. I brought it and hooked it up to the internet as we vanquished online foes in Halo and other games.

Dude... I am 32... If I had the cash to blow and the floorspace I would get the lifesize remote replica of R2D2 for a couple of thousand.

ummmmmmmmmmm, I got a digital camera (which I chose and part paid for), smellies, a Mighty Boosh mug and bag, M in Manchester (save that til my hubby gets back! he'll be thrilled!) the worst portrait of Moz I have ever seen, money, a watch, a purse, a t shirt, gloves...did well really (except the portrait, which I will be forced to display every time my brother comes over :eek: )

gloves and matching scarf. the tip of my finger slammed in the car door. my uncle telling me that my haircut was sending me to hell. and 5 lbs extra weight on my ass.

the end.

Nugz, why is your hair cut sending you to hell??? :eek:

I got "Morrissey in Conversation", a bottle of the cologne, an Elvis calander and coffee mug, a Warhol shirt, Harry Potter 5, new plugs for my ears, lots of candy, a wonderful plaid coat, the Nirvana box set called "With the Lights Out", and a few other things. I made out well thanks to my bf. My parents were poor this year so they only got me a couple things. I feel more than blessed though. But next year all I want are certs. stating "A donation has been made in your name..."

Back
Top Bottom